Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

I wonder what would have happened if we had the #2 pick in 2006 instead of 2005 and chose Reggie Bush instead of Ronnie Brown.

Or picked Vince Young.

he almost singly handly saved the Titans last year.

News!

Chiefs | Team still trying to trade Green to Dolphins
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 06:38:30 -0700
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/143">Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs were unable to come to a deal with the Miami Dolphins for QB Trent Green Friday, April 27, but both sides will continue to talk. The Dolphins are offering a sixth-round pick for Green and the Chiefs would like a fourth-round pick.

No trade for Green ?!?!?!? What next ?

Is it still a possibility of getting Green ? Or should we move on and who is a possibility to go after next ? Who's possibly getting cut in June we can pick up ?

As soon as KC's GM figures out he is in la la land he will be traded to the Dolphins.

FOr some unknown reason he seems to think he is worth a couple of second day picks. Quite laughable considering KC has zero leverage.

Is it still a possibility of getting Green ? Or should we move on and who is a possibility to go after next ? Who's possibly getting cut in June we can pick up ?

If we pick him up, it'll be after KC cuts him...

Though, King Carl may hold on to him just to spite the 'Phins... :shakeno:

As soon as KC's GM figures out he is in la la land he will be traded to the Dolphins.

FOr some unknown reason he seems to think he is worth a couple of second day picks. Quite laughable considering KC has zero leverage.

That's what I thought and was hoping if they didn't come down in their demand to hang onto our picks. I still wish we would have moved down in the 1st and picked up an extra 4th or 5th we could have dangled at KC for Green. Chances are we still could have picked up Ginn 10 spots down the 1st round.

We will give up zero picks for Green. Instead, we will wait until the Chiefs are forced to cut him, and then we will sign him as a free agent.

Its His Fault!!! green got screwed!!! LOOL!!! I would of Liked Siler Or patrick.... Oh Well

Why is it Green's fault ? He isn't the one asking for ridiculous draft picks. He already negotiated a new contract with the Dolphins that is just waiting for him to sign once he is traded. Its the Chiefs that are being azzholes about this.

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom