Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

I don't like that. I don't like the fact that If a team is eliminated, it is okay as long as they matched their expectations. Have expectations to win the whole thing....why not?

As far Best Defense..I'd have to say England IMO.

Now this is what I call drinking

166687460_e31b57b7f4-1.jpg

166687552_8f815573e3-1.jpg

Prime Time said:
Brazil will win this Cup? Like I've said before, No Way Jose. :nono:

And Mexico has the best defensive line in the World Cup? :rofl: That is comical.

Thats comical?, let me tell you whats comical.

Comical is that you say that Oguchi Onyewu is the best defense in the US, if he is, you are a shame at defense, he let Rosicky score twice, one of them outside the area...

Now, Rafael Marquez plays in Barcelona, the actual champions of clubs in Europe, he is the best defensive player of that team, said by the coach, not by me, then Pele (the best player of all time for many...) said that he (Rafa) is the best defensive man of Europe, thats just one guy, then Carlos Salcido, he was a nightmare against Ronaldinho, last year when we played against Brazil and WON 1 - 0, letting Brazil to ZERO goals, with that great team, all their stars were playing, less Ronaldo..., but as I was saying, Salcido danced Ronaldinho in that game and he (Ronaldinho) wanted to change T-Shirt with him, thats just a little of him, not to mention that he (Salcido) scored against Germany in that same confederations cup, then at the end of that match in the interview of the coach of Germany, siad that Salcido is one of the best 10 defensive man of the WORLD, Bayern Leverkusen (one of the best clubs in Germany) offered a contract to him about a month later, which he declined...

Why did he decline?, he was going to win less money, as you know, Spain is the most payable country, then Italy and then Mexico..., England and Germany are behind Mexico, but Im sure it wasn't because of the money, I think it was a combination of the less salary and his family, in an interview he said it was about his family, but I think it was because of both...

Borghetti went to Bolton, he is now winning less money or equal than he won in Mexico, but he accomplished his dream, to play in Europe, for many people he is the greatest mexican forward, for me he isn't maybe he was a year ago, but now, Omar Bravo, Francisco Fonseca and Guillermo Franco are the best forwards..., in Bolton when they let Borghetti to play he has scored in 5 of 7 games, but he hasnt been in the start lineup, why?, ask Sam Allardyce, for me he is a dumb guy..., now Borghetti isn't at the quality he was a year ago, before entering to Bolton and I think he wont make a good thing in this world cup...

Bottomline:
Holding Brazil to 0 goals with all their stars, but Ronaldo, means to have one of the best defensive line in the world, we also hold Argentina to 1 goal in the second extra time again with all their stars in that same Conferderations cup, one year ago, we holded Germany to extra time also with all their stars...

That Oguchi guy, is clearly NOT at the quality of the mexican defensive line, which has 2 of the top 10 WORLD defensive guys in the team (Rafael Marquez and Carlos Salcido) and other good defensive guys, but not world's best, Ithink because of my D-line, we are ranked #4 in the world by FIFA...:wink:

I forgot to mention Oswaldo Sanchez (if he counts as defense) he is our goalkeeper who has made it to the FIFA 05 front game and he is so underrated, he could easily is a top 5 keeper in the world, but he is so underrated, just watch some clips of him, as you'll notice, he is better than Keller I guarantee you that! :wink:

Saying that US have a great D-line because Oguchi?

NOW, THATS COMICAL!

postermaster said:
Thats comical?, let me tell you whats comical.

Comical is that you say that Oguchi Onyewu is the best defense in the US, if he is, you are a shame at defense, he let Rosicky score twice, one of them outside the area...

Now, Rafael Marquez plays in Barcelona, the actual champions of clubs in Europe, he is the best defensive player of that team, said by the coach, not by me, then Pele (the best player of all time for many...) said that he (Rafa) is the best defensive man of Europe, thats just one guy, then Carlos Salcido, he was a nightmare against Ronaldinho, last year when we played against Brazil and WON 1 - 0, letting Brazil to ZERO goals, with that great team, all their stars were playing, less Ronaldo..., but as I was saying, Salcido danced Ronaldinho in that game and he (Ronaldinho) wanted to change T-Shirt with him, thats just a little of him, not to mention that he (Salcido) scored against Germany in that same confederations cup, then at the end of that match in the interview of the coach of Germany, siad that Salcido is one of the best 10 defensive man of the WORLD, Bayern Leverkusen (one of the best clubs in Germany) offered a contract to him about a month later, which he declined...

Why did he decline?, he was going to win less money, as you know, Spain is the most payable country, then Italy and then Mexico..., England and Germany are behind Mexico, but Im sure it wasn't because of the money, I think it was a combination of the less salary and his family, in an interview he said it was about his family, but I think it was because of both...

Borghetti went to Bolton, he is now winning less money or equal than he won in Mexico, but he accomplished his dream, to play in Europe, for many people he is the greatest mexican forward, for me he isn't maybe he was a year ago, but now, Omar Bravo, Francisco Fonseca and Guillermo Franco are the best forwards..., in Bolton when they let Borghetti to play he has scored in 5 of 7 games, but he hasnt been in the start lineup, why?, ask Sam Allardyce, for me he is a dumb guy..., now Borghetti isn't at the quality he was a year ago, before entering to Bolton and I think he wont make a good thing in this world cup...

Bottomline:
Holding Brazil to 0 goals with all their stars, but Ronaldo, means to have one of the best defensive line in the world, we also hold Argentina to 1 goal in the second extra time again with all their stars in that same Conferderations cup, one year ago, we holded Germany to extra time also with all their stars...

That Oguchi guy, is clearly NOT at the quality of the mexican defensive line, which has 2 of the best WORLD defensive guys in the team (Rafael Marquez and Carlos Salcido) and other good defensive guys, but not world's best, Ithink because of my D-line, we are ranked #4 in the world by FIFA...:wink:

I forgot to mention Oswaldo Sanchez (if he counts as defense) he is our goalkeeper who has made it to the FIFA 05 front game and he is so underrated, he could easily is a top 5 keeper in the world, but he is so underrated, just watch some clips of him, as you'll notice, he is better than Keller I guarantee you that! :wink:

Saying that US have a great D-line because Oguchi?

NOW, THATS COMICAL!

Puyol>>Marquez

:roflmao: Sanchez is a Top 5 GK in the World because he was on the Cover of Fifa 05? :lol:

To suggest Mexico have a better defense than Italy, Argentina or England is, to put it politely, interesting....

@@@ said:
To suggest Mexico have a better defense than Italy, Argentina or England is, to put it politely, interesting....
:chuckle:

Mexico to me always come in with high hopes only to wither away in the second round.

Prime Time said:
Puyol>>Marquez

:roflmao: Sanchez is a Top 5 GK in the World because he was on the Cover of Fifa 05? :lol:

So, you know more than Frank Rijkaard (the coach of Barcelona) and more than Pele, yeah I thought that...:shakeno:

clear.gif

I didn't say that he was in the top 5 just for the cover of the game!!!, it was just a commentary..., but as soon as you see him play, you'll notice that, why dont you go to fifaworldcup.com and find the clip of Mex vs. Iran and watch it..., you'll see that he IS a top 5...

Amars said:
:chuckle:

Mexico to me always come in with high hopes only to wither away in the second round.

Yes, Mexico always chokes against average or bad teams such as we did last world cup against US...:D

But, this time we will play against a great team (either Netherland or Argentina) as you'll see, we wont choke... (hopefully, hopefully)

England does not have the best Defensive line!!
ROFL !!! Argentina and Italy has it !! According to Experts Get the facts STR8888888888888888888888888888888888888

Argentina doesn't have it. Italy does have one of the most talented D-lines, so does England, but thus far on performance it has to be England, IMO.

Mexico best D-line? :roflmao: Sanchez Top 5 GK? :roflmao: Maybe Top 10-15...

dominizzo said:
ROFL !!! Argentina and Italy has it !! According to Experts Get the facts STR8888888888888888888888888888888888888

I agree with Dominizzo, Argentina and Italy have tough lines in addition with Spain, Czech, Netherland and of course Mexico, just check the defensive rankings in www.fifaworldcup.com...

Mexico is above than England, in the defensive rankings...

Here are the overall rankings: http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-May-2006,00.html

postermaster said:
Yes, Mexico always chokes against average or bad teams such as we did last world cup against US...:D

But, this time we will play against a great team (either Netherland or Argentina) as you'll see, we wont choke... (hopefully, hopefully)

Well if you go down at least it will be against a great opponent. I actually want mexico to get to the quater final. I would probably drive down to Mexico and party it up.

dominizzo said:

If they have a good defensive line they didnt show it against the Ivory Coast.

Amars said:
Well if you go down at least it will be against a great opponent. I actually want mexico to get to the quater final. I would probably drive down to Mexico and party it up.

If Mexico gets to quarter finals, come here to Mexico, you'll not get disappointed, the "desmadre" here is one of the best when Mexico wins!!!

Party, thats all about it!!!

Back
Top Bottom