Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

postermaster said:
I agree with Dominizzo, Argentina and Italy have tough lines in addition with Spain, Czech, Netherland and of course Mexico, just check the defensive rankings in www.fifaworldcup.com...

Mexico is above than England, in the defensive rankings...

Here are the overall rankings: http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-May-2006,00.html
So England conceed 5 goals in 10 group games and 0 in 2 world cup matches have a worse defence than Mexico who conceeded 9 in the laughably easy CONCACAF group and in fact lost to Trinidad and Tobago, FLMAO

The answer to the earlier trivia question I posed.

These are the players that have worn #10 for Brazil in the World Cup:

1954- Robles
1958-1970-Pele'
1974-1978- Rivelino
1982-1986- Zico'
1990- Silas
1994- Rai'
1998-2002 Rivaldo
2006- Ronaldinho

@@@ said:
So England conceed 5 goals in 10 group games and 0 in 2 world cup matches have a worse defence than Mexico who conceeded 9 in the laughably easy CONCACAF group and in fact lost to Trinidad and Tobago, FLMAO

According to him..yeah :nono:

Sweden looks like bananas...too much yellow....why don't they put a little blue on their uniforms like when they play hockey....it is a real eyesore...worse than the Univ. of Oregon Duck's uniforms. :lol:

@@@ said:

You have played vs Paraguay and T&T, wow! quite a feat!:eek:

Roman529 said:
Sweden looks like bananas...too much yellow....why don't they put a little blue on their uniforms like when they play hockey....it is a real eyesore...worse than the Univ. of Oregon Duck's uniforms. :lol:

They use to wear blue shorts. They did in the 2002 WC...don't know why they don't anymore.

Prime Time said:
They use to wear blue shorts. They did in the 2002 WC...don't know why they don't anymore.

Sweden's hockey uniforms look nice....If they just added a little more blue or made the shirts and shorts different colors it would look much better. :wink:

Italy's defence without a healthy Zambrotta is not the same. He is the best defender on the team and Nesta is not what he once was

Our offence is better then it was and I hope it makes up for the defence slipping a bit

Italy look nice, but it still doesn't matter because Brasil will smoke you all. :cool:

wpgfishfan said:
We shall see but to beat Italy Jeno James I mean Ronaldo better not get on the pitch

Once we get him off his Big Mac diet he'll be okay. We still have a team of demi-gods though.

Back
Top Bottom