MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Pryor has removed LSU from the list.

And has canceled his vist to Oregon.

Penn St is on the outside looking in

It is down to Ohio St, Michigan.

Who will he choose?

Seems like it's been OSU/Michigan for a long time, guy just wants to drag this out as long as possible for the attention.

Seems like it's been OSU/Michigan for a long time, guy just wants to drag this out as long as possible for the attention.

I still get a laugh to this day the so called experts at ESPN saying the top 3 schools to land Pryor were Michigan, Oregon, and Florida.

That was about 3 weeks ago. Really got a chuckle out of that one.

I still get a laugh to this day the so called experts at ESPN saying the top 3 schools to land Pryor were Michigan, Oregon, and Florida.

ESPN recruiting seems like a joke. They also said the other day that Jonas Gray was thinking of jumping to Michigan, even though he's been recruiting Michigan verbals to switch ND. They apologized for the unfounded rumor later in the week. I'll trust Scout and Rivals more when it comes to recruiting.

ESPN recruiting seems like a joke. They also said the other day that Jonas Gray was thinking of jumping to Michigan, even though he's been recruiting Michigan verbals to switch ND. They apologized for the unfounded rumor later in the week. I'll trust Scout and Rivals more when it comes to recruiting.

ESPN as a whole, is really going downhill as it pertains to reporting news. Seems like they are either late on rumors or the ones they report all turn out false. :shakeno:

I just wish they had any real competition for the TV show. ONLINE I almost never read their site anymore. SI or Foxsports are much more reliable.

Florida never even went after him from what I've read. We're set at QB for the next 4 years.

Florida never even went after him from what I've read. We're set at QB for the next 4 years.

We can be bystanders on this one because the Gators wont need a QB for quite awhile :D

We can be bystanders on this one because the Gators wont need a QB for quite awhile :D

Which is fine with me. Watching Pryor run around at the Army game made me nervous. Dude is a toothpick, I kept waiting for someone to break him in half.

:lol: exactly motion. I don't know where ESPN gets their recruitment info.

I goto Scout 90% of the time to check out whats going on. Then I very rarely check Rivals.

Atleast you got to watch him in the AA game. I missed it :(

Its because he is tall 6'6 225. He will grow into that frame. Probably wont be a 260 pound QB maybe 240. He is going to be a special athlete.

:lol: exactly motion. I don't know where ESPN gets their recruitment info.

I goto Scout 90% of the time to check out whats going on. Then I very rarely check Rivals.

Atleast you got to watch him in the AA game. I missed it :(

Its because he is tall 6'6 225. He will grow into that frame. Probably wont be a 260 pound QB maybe 240. He is going to be a special athlete.

If he's 225, I'm 500.

No way he weighs that much.

Back
Top Bottom