MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
...He's been spotted sporting OSU gear like 10 times since the end of the season, but yet he still wont committ. Hard for me to get excited just yet although you and I know what he will mean to our program for the next 3-4 years. Huge for any program that lands this guy, I just hope it aint Michigan.

Dude he is a Buckeye. I wish he would just announce and sign the LOI.

Dude he is a Buckeye. I wish he would just announce and sign the LOI.

He's giving every indication he will be in Columbus except for just coming out and saying it, wich is what worries me.

Pryor to decide at 12:00 today....

Im sure it will be on ESPN news etc.

This decision will be a huge factor on who's gonna be the top dawg in the Big Ten, whoever lands him is gonna be the team to beat.

Hopefully the rich get richer and he comes to Columbus!!:up:

Buckeye fans....

We just got the best recruit in the nation!!!

I love the guy's honesty, pretty much admitting Ohio State was a better stepping stone for the NFL, glad he didnt sugercoat it..

Cant say Im liking all the "apologies" to Michigan...were supposed to hate them!!!

Ohio State has IMO been the most consistent team this decade and might even make a fourth BCS title game in 6 years!! (maybe get to .500 in those games)

Great day for Buckeye fans! Lots of comparisons to Tebow although he is rumored to be a better passer(remains to be seen)

Pretty exciting....where's all my Buckeye fans at?? I know ALL of you cant be banned!!!

I'm very curious to see how he is used in his first year

In his press conference he said they were gonna work him in alot like Tebow was his freshman year, wich is the smart thing to do..obviously it worked out for FLA, Tebow has a Nat'l title and a Heisman and he's played 2 years of college football.

screw the buckeyes!!!!! and pryor!!

I had a better choice of words... however i cant use them here :p

were sure screwed at michigan now with NO QB... haha this is going to be ugly

screw the buckeyes!!!!! and pryor!!

I had a better choice of words... however i cant use them here :p

were sure screwed at michigan now with NO QB... haha this is going to be ugly

I would be struggling for an ounce of hope if I was a fan of "the team up north"

Who wouldve thought a 170 pound little man from Youngstown State who wears a geeky sweater vest would turn "thee rivalry" completely around!

Im gonna enjoy it while I can.

He'll be great at OSU for the three years he's there. Then he'll be another Vince Young/Michael Vick in the NFL... (yawn)

Back
Top Bottom