Merged: The scouting combine on NFL network! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The scouting combine on NFL network!

dan13

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
NFL Network to provide unprecedented coverage of the NFL Scouting Combine

This will be cool to see how Rivers will do

i was wondering about that. very cool. wonder if they will do the draft too so i dont have to listen to chris burgermeistermeisterburger.

The scouting combine on NFL network!

Is anyone else out there with DirectTV as excited as I am about being able to view the combine in it's entirety? It's the first time in history that it's been televised, I believe. I'm taking next Friday off work, so I can watch it. It goes through 2-24, correct?:eat: :cool:

2/18-24/04
NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, IN

I just believe Rivers is better in a game than just standing around throwing and running around. With him not being real skilled in running and his unorthedox throwing motion he is not going to get alot of praise. When he is playing a game is when he is so fun to watch i think that he loves being the leader.

A little guide to the combine.......

If you have ever seen it conducted, the best part is always the QB's.....They make them "place" the ball on every conceivable route......They evaluate how the QB's "drop" the ball in on the deep route......They make them go through Real NFL progressions....

You can definately see if a guy will be an accurate passer at the combine.....This will be great.

Originally posted by in2itive-finfan
Here is the link .

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7083320

I will definitely be checking that out....

This channel has become my 'default' channel ahead of the 'educational' ones in the high fives ;)

Yeah, I enjoy those educational channels as well. 595 is my fav!!

Are these combines going to be on all day? Replays at night? What kinds of drills do the WRs go through? 40, shuttle, etc. What kind of hands-drills?

Back
Top Bottom