Merged: This is just too funny, had to share. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: This is just too funny, had to share.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is just too funny, had to share.

Light-hearted look at Dolphins wins top online award

By Elizabeth Baier
Staff WriteR
Posted June 19 2005

Svek's Instant Replay, a humorous animated weekly commentary about the Miami Dolphins produced by three South Florida Sun-Sentinel staff members, won a first-place EPpy Award last week.

Finalists for the national award, presented by Editor & Publisher and Mediaweek magazines for the best work on media-affiliated Internet news sites, were NYTimes.com and the Globeandmail.com.

Click on the dolphin's image.

dolphins follies

That was hilarious!!!:rofl3:

Is there anyway to have access to that during next season?? I ddint even know that existed.

MDFINFAN said:
Light-hearted look at Dolphins wins top online award

By Elizabeth Baier
Staff WriteR
Posted June 19 2005

Svek's Instant Replay, a humorous animated weekly commentary about the Miami Dolphins produced by three South Florida Sun-Sentinel staff members, won a first-place EPpy Award last week.

Finalists for the national award, presented by Editor & Publisher and Mediaweek magazines for the best work on media-affiliated Internet news sites, were NYTimes.com and the Globeandmail.com.

Click on the dolphin's image.

dolphins follies

Ya beat me to it.... I came across this and thought it was freakin hilarious! :lol:

OMG. First time I've seen them. It was hillarious! I couldn't stop laughing. People in my office must think that I blew a gasket. LOL!

I HIGHLY recommend that people check out Week 9 along with the other stuff. Hillarious!

Back
Top Bottom