MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

The big story line to me in New England is not the Deflategate crap, but who the heck are they going to have at Cornerback? I mean seriously, they have quite possibly the worst secondary in the league.... Tanny and company should be licking their chops this year.

add in the fact that Wilfork is gone. I think we can definitely do damage.

The big story line to me in New England is not the Deflategate crap, but who the heck are they going to have at Cornerback? I mean seriously, they have quite possibly the worst secondary in the league.... Tanny and company should be licking their chops this year.

NE's front 7 is just as stout as the rest of the AFC East, and they boast an excellent LB corp. They'll be just fine in their secondary. Our division is a beast.

Next thing I am waiting to hear is that the NFL will return the $ one million fine and the draft picks, plus additional damages for not being fair to Kraft and Brady. :rolleyes2:

1BEECA27-3868-4927-A732-94E0E0C32B77_zpsllrldh3h.gif

League rules are not laws. This never should have been adjudicated in a court of law. Brady was penalized for cheating/violating league rules, NOT breaking any law.
This also was not a dispute between the league and the players union, so I don't see where any judge has the authority to overrule the commisioner

League rules are not laws. This never should have been adjudicated in a court of law. Brady was penalized for cheating/violating league rules, NOT breaking any law.
This also was not a dispute between the league and the players union, so I don't see where any judge has the authority to overrule the commisioner

Yeah didn't the collective bargaining agreement give the Commish the power to suspend players who ruined the integrity of the game? So basically any player who is disciplined by Goodell can now go to a judge to overall the Commish.

Not the leagues fault. Its the court system in this country. You appear to be covering up but they let you off? Amazing

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

The courts have no business ruling on NFL matters.

brady is too rich, connected and ingrained in "pop culture" for them to be able to do anything to him. Like oj all over again.

Some northeastern silk-suited slimeball made a few well placed phone calls and here we are. Probably part of the
kraft famiglia.

brady is too rich, connected and ingrained in "pop culture" for them to be able to do anything to him. Like oj all over again.

Some northeastern silk-suited slimeball made a few well placed phone calls and here we are. Probably part of the
kraft famiglia.

like OJ? seriously?

kraft famiglia.

Even worse Kraft and Goodell probably hatched this plan so that the judge is to "blame". Goodell and Kraft are best buddies once again. Probably laughing it up with drinks as we discuss...
I don't know who I despise worse

I've never wished injury on a player, even a cheating pile of ****, but if Suh rips off Brady's leg and beats him with it, I'll be quite happy.

Back
Top Bottom