MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

I've never wished injury on a player, even a cheating pile of ****, but if Suh rips off Brady's leg and beats him with it, I'll be quite happy.

Suh would then be suspended for 11 games. And it wouldn't be overturned.

Suh would then be suspended for 11 games. And it wouldn't be overturned.

It would be worth it. He could staple the suspension to whatever is left of the bloody leg and put it in Goodell's bed as a warning.

Well, I'm certainly not surprised by the latest WWE-like twist and turn coming from the celebrity judge. For anyone who says the charges have no merit, like with Nixon, it was the cover-up more than the offense. For willfully destroying evidence the day he was to submit his phone, regardless of how complicit he was in the deflation (and he was), Brady should receive a 1 or 2 game suspension. I think our only consolation is that both the team and now Brady are again tarred by unethical behavior and cheating - a reputation that will sully their "accomplishments" hereafter and forever. So there's that.

408608ddd559af1c1d0b0217c09eaa64.jpg
80c79b6523df36068bf3a1547d4c3db8.jpg

The sign should read: "Life is short. Let out some air."

So Tom Shady sucked his way out of this because the freaking Judge in a Cheatriot fan if catch my drift. Go figure? This crap needs to stop. Attention all teams playing this pathetic cheater must take him out for good. Piece **** *******. ** Pathetics! Unbelievable. Ladies and Gentlemen this proves that the NFL is a total scam. Why has it come to this? I love my Dolphins but, it is not fair to see these bums get away with this. Plain and simple.

It would be worth it. He could staple the suspension to whatever is left of the bloody leg and put it in Goodell's bed as a warning.

I like the way you think///ha ha ha

Every single suspension will now go in front of a court. This judge opened up Pandora's box. Once again, the Pats are ruining the sport with their smug nonsense.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Goddell needs to go. Like right now. They need to replace this mess of a system, with a set of actualy rules, with consistent punishments.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...-england-patriots-wins-appeal-nfl-deflategate

For me personally, I'm glad they removed the ban. If Miami were to win the division, people would say its because Brady was gone 25% of the season. In order to be the best, you need to BEAT the best. Heres to Miami winning the division!

FINS UP!

Stupid moralistic positions like this are why the Patriots keep winning. They don't subscribe to them, they want to win not matter how or why.

Back
Top Bottom