Merged: Tonight's game not on t.v. in C.Fla. / Stand By for C-Band Sat Info..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tonight's game not on t.v. in C.Fla. / Stand By for C-Band Sat Info.....

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
Tonight's game not on t.v. in C.Fla.

The Jag's are live on UPN and the Bucs are on ABC. Sunshine is showing a repeat of the Jags at 11:30 tonight, with a taped broadcast of the 'Phins tomorrow night at 7:00.

Ohhh you scared me, Central Flordia. Hah, I thought you meant South Florida for a minute..

Re: Tonight's game not on t.v. in C.Fla.

Originally posted by JackMeehov
The Jag's are live on UPN and the Bucs are on ABC. Sunshine is showing a repeat of the Jags at 11:30 tonight, with a taped broadcast of the 'Phins tomorrow night at 7:00.

I didn't know tha UPN aired football games. I'm in the FL. panhandle and FOX is airing the Phins game.

They probably do, because in Miami they air the Heat games..

I guess its off to the Oyster Pub.
Jack where do you watch the games?

Or you could check out the Canes. :)

Originally posted by fins1
I guess its off to the Oyster Pub.
Jack where do you watch the games?

I used to go to the Pub but you always leave that place smelling like you rolled around in an ashtray. I was thinking of maybe going tonight, but I'm having a hard time getting fired up for what should be a meaningless game. I'll be a game-time decision on this one!

Hey guys, I live in Colorado. Do any of you know how I can catch the game online or any other method? I know that WQAM broadcast the first pre-season games but hasn't since then. Any ideas?

Originally posted by K-Rob
Hey guys, I live in Colorado. Do any of you know how I can catch the game online or any other method? I know that WQAM broadcast the first pre-season games but hasn't since then. Any ideas?

Unless you have an "old" satellite dish or a DirectTV you can hack, you're pretty much out of luck. :(

Stand by for Cband Sat Info...............

I should have the Satellite and Transponder for this game in one hour. Then you should find a cband dish (Sports Bar) and start tuning!

Back
Top Bottom