Merged: Travis Henry Trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Travis Henry Trade?

Ed (Bills)

Starter
Reaction score
Travis Henry Trade?

If you guys end up trading down and keep collecting draft picks, do you think there's any chance the dolphins show any interest in Travis Henry or make an offer? What would you guys be willing to give up?

if we got 2 first rounders and we could still get one of the top 3 RBs, then i say prob not, but if we dont get a stud in the draft id love to make a trade

travis henry is underated, id give up our 4th maybe...........................our 3rd

I don't want him. He's ALright. We can get someone better. WHy would Buffalo draft Mcgahee with A healthy Henry?

BringBackShula said:
I don't want him. He's ALright. We can get someone better. WHy would Buffalo draft Mcgahee with A healthy Henry?

I think the reasoning was that McGahee was too good to pass up at #23. Donahoe felt like he was going to be really special despite the injury.

Ed (Bills) said:
If you guys end up trading down and keep collecting draft picks, do you think there's any chance the dolphins show any interest in Travis Henry or make an offer? What would you guys be willing to give up?

nothing, dont want the guy:shakeno:

Ed (Bills) said:

Keep him
We can do better in the draft.

Ed (Bills) said:

Honestly I think he is worth a 3rd rounder (but I wouldn't give up a high 3rd for him, we would need to trade down that round before making the trade).

He is a good back who plays hard, however is a tad fragile.

Ed (Bills) said:

The way Sabin is trading Bills could get whatever the hell they wanted, hey I have an idea let's trade away Zach, and Jason for Travis, or maybe just a second and swap fifths. :fire:

Here's pre laughing when the chiefs kick our *** in October:fire:

greenflash01 said:
The way Sabin is trading Bills could get whatever the hell they wanted, hey I have an idea let's trade away Zach, and Jason for Travis, or maybe just a second and swap fifths. :fire:

We are not trying to goto the superbowl this year, we are trying to goto to the playoffs and rebuild the core of our team that has become aged and expensive.

greenflash01 said:

I hear Arrowhead has some season tickets still up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom