Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

kastofsna120 said:
:shakeno: just don't respond to what i say if you have nothing to say

let's get back on topic: leinart is great

Here's something to say: you're a kid, as am I. We've grown up in the expansion era of sports. There's a frickin' hockey team in Nashville these days. Every city has some kind of pro sports team within a moderate distance. It wasn't always like that. If you were a native Floridian 20 years ago and a baseball fan, you had to pick a team at will, usually because of a certain player or that team's success. Yet according to you, that person wouldn't be a fan. Grow up and use some perspective.

RWhitney014 said:
Here's something to say: you're a kid, as am I. We've grown up in the expansion era of sports. There's a frickin' hockey team in Nashville these days. Every city has some kind of pro sports team within a moderate distance. It wasn't always like that. If you were a native Floridian 20 years ago and a baseball fan, you had to pick a team at will, usually because of a certain player or that team's success. Yet according to you, that person wouldn't be a fan. Grow up and use some perspective.
if that's the case, then pick a city and root for those teams. it's when someone is a yankees fan, a cowboys fan, a hawks fan, and a red wings fan that makes it pathetic. just saying "hmm, okay i like this team's QB, so i'll go with them" is a pretty sad way to choose a team (or however they randomly pick their team)

kastofsna120 said:
if that's the case, then pick a city and root for those teams. it's when someone is a yankees fan, a cowboys fan, a hawks fan, and a red wings fan that makes it pathetic. just saying "hmm, okay i like this team's QB, so i'll go with them" is a pretty sad way to choose a team (or however they randomly pick their team)

My guess is that you are one of them stuck up people who nobody likes because you are too damn picky with others.

kastofsna120 said:

So to say "hmm, okay i like this city's weather, so i'll go with them" is okay? Get over yourself. Your argument has zero weight. You want to be cynical and knock other fans, fine. Live in your own sad little world. EVERYTHING you say contradicts itself. At this point you have entered a defensive posture against everyone on here and instead of simply admitting that you made a mistake you throw out snide remarks that further destroy what little credibility you once had.

Back on topic, that was a great game, and thats coming from a fan of neither team. Just a football fan.

kastofsna120 said:

get a life..

dolphins, red sox, celtics and bruins. let's play sesame street. "which of these is not like the other"

kastofsna120 said:
dolphins, red sox, celtics and bruins. let's play sesame street. "which of these is not like the other"

While we are on PBS, let's play a little Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. The word for today is "hypocrite." A true buccies fan who masquerades as a Phin fan, yet calls other people cynical made-up names such as "non-fan" is a "hypocrite." Other words and phrases that could be used in its place include: holier-than-thou, internet-toughguy, clueless, and "lacking any credibility."

Gonzo said:
While we are on PBS, let's play a little Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. The word for today is "hypocrite." A true buccies fan who masquerades as a Phin fan, yet calls other people cynical made-up names such as "non-fan" is a "hypocrite." Other words and phrases that could be used in its place include: holier-than-thou, internet-toughguy, clueless, and "lacking any credibility."

don't forget coward

Gonzo said:
:sleep: how will the suns do without stoudamire??

kastofsna120 said:
:sleep: how will the suns do without stoudamire??

Why do you care? You live in Tampa. You can't like any NBA teams. Nice attempt to weasel out of your baseless argument though.

Gonzo said:
Why do you care? You live in Tampa. You can't like any NBA teams. Nice attempt to weasel out of your baseless argument though.
well i don't like any NBA teams so i guess it works out beautifully. my argument stands, you're not a good fan. root for the cardinals or nothing

Back
Top Bottom