Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

kastofsna120 said:
well i don't like any NBA teams so i guess it works out beautifully. my argument stands, you're not a good fan. root for the cardinals or nothing

Outside of being ludicrous, the fact that it is insanely hypocritical is enough to show that you have no argument. So you hide behind insults and cynicism to cover for your inferiority to all true fans. Then you turn to demands that you have no way of actually backing, no way of ensuring they are met. So, instead of it being a demand, it turns to a plea. So, to decipher what you were trying to say in that last sentence:

"Pwease doe and woot for da cardinals be-tuz I am afwaid of yew and yewr knowedge and I feewow so infeeweer like I did whend I was getting beat up by towboy fans as a tid. Yew aww so much bedda of a fand than me."

It's okay, I won't hurt you. I am a peaceful man. Just admit that you were wrong and that you are inferior to all true fans.

Or just reply with a snide remark that affirms the same thing.

Gonzo said:
puppet skanks especially.:hump:

are there a lot of skanks in skanksdale, az? just curious because i luv skanks :hump: - oh wait i forgot... i'm not from skanksdale, az :boohoo:

Gonzo said:
Outside of being ludicrous, the fact that it is insanely hypocritical is enough to show that you have no argument. So you hide behind insults and cynicism to cover for your inferiority to all true fans. Then you turn to demands that you have no way of actually backing, no way of ensuring they are met. So, instead of it being a demand, it turns to a plea. So, to decipher what you were trying to say in that last sentence:

"Pwease doe and woot for da cardinals be-tuz I am afwaid of yew and yewr knowedge and I feewow so infeeweer like I did whend I was getting beat up by towboy fans as a tid. Yew aww so much bedda of a fand than me."

It's okay, I won't hurt you. I am a peaceful man. Just admit that you were wrong and that you are inferior to all true fans.

Or just reply with a snide remark that affirms the same thing.
lol, you'll never be a true fan. the ones that live in miami=the TRUE fans. period

d-day said:
are there a lot of skanks in skanksdale, az? just curious because i luv skanks :hump: - oh wait i forgot... i'm not from skansdale, az :boohoo:

Its okay. Apparently you can switch to wherever you are at the time. So if you are ever in skanksdale, you can have as many skanks as you want, which is nearly infinite here. It's truly beautiful. Unless you are married to the lady from last night by then and working on your 8...

kastofsna120 said:
lol, you'll never be a true fan. the ones that live in miami=the TRUE fans. period

And you are a joke. Period.

Gonzo said:
Its okay. Apparently you can switch to wherever you are at the time. So if you are ever in skanksdale, you can have as many skanks as you want, which is nearly infinite here. It's truly beautiful. Unless you are married to the lady from last night by then and working on your 8...

nah - we lost... she turned out to be a jinx

the door :buttkick: d-day

kastofsna120 said:

See; snide, baseless comment which proves my statement. Thank you. Again, you exclude yourself from the Phins fanbase. Why are you on here? Your team won today. You should be heading back to your team's fansite.

Gonzo said:
See; snide, baseless comment which proves my statement. Thank you. Again, you exclude yourself from the Phins fanbase. Why are you on here? Your team won today. You should be heading back to your team's fansite.
who ever said i was a true fan? i'm probably considered a non-fan by just about anyone. i've never bought one thing with a dolphins logo on it (or any team logo for that matter), i don't go to games, and i actually don't sound like a homer when talking about my team(s). but one thing's for sure: YOU'RE not a true fan

Just ignore this guy dudes. He really doesn't know what he is talking about, so just leave it there.

RWhitney014 said:
You just totally contradicted your whole argument...first you say that your whole assertion doesn't apply, then you say that he doesn't understand you, and then you make another assertion with zero grounds whatsoever. I don't know what's gotten into you, but since you violate your own rule, I would stop talking before you look worse.
Way too late for that.....

kastofsna120 said:
who ever said i was a true fan? i'm probably considered a non-fan by just about anyone. i've never bought one thing with a dolphins logo on it (or any team logo for that matter), i don't go to games, and i actually don't sound like a homer when talking about my team(s). but one thing's for sure: YOU'RE not a true fan

That's because they aren't your teams by your definition. You keep pointing out that you don't believe I am a true fan, unfortunately my poop has more credibility so that doesn't count for much. It also puts up a better argument when it doesn't flush.

Ace88 said:
I'm not a fan of ND or USC. I am just more of a fan to ND tonight, then i am to USC because I root for the underdogs.

Same here, except I don't root for the underdogs, I root for whichever I like BETTER, even if I HATE both, and I root for whoever's win will help my team in the polls. In this case a ND win would have put my boys (Texas Longhorns) in the #1 spot, so you know who I was rooting for, haha.

kastofsna120 said:
a canadian rooting for the dolphins :lol:
Obviously you pay no attention to how many Canadians actually spend the winter in Miami.

GreenMonster said:
So you root for 2 NFL teams.. That is odd.. What do you do when they play like today.. True Fan ha..

A "true fan" is someone who roots for a team for whatever reason, even if they're a bandwagon, so long as they don't switch teams when they start to suck. I'm a fan of more than one team, but I have a clear cut #1 that I always know who to root for.

Back
Top Bottom