Merged: Vince Young | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

17-0 said:
Hit the quote button at the bottom of the persons post. Are you in the armed forces, or are you from Iraq
thanks man. im in the armed forces. im not in iraq right now. but i was when i joined, i just havent updated it yet.

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
thanks man. im in the armed forces. im not in iraq right now. but i was when i joined, i just havent updated it yet.

So then I should be thanking you.
:troops: :flag: :patriot: :usa: :patriot: :flag: :troops:

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
well. i cant agree there. who knows maybe young or leinart would turn out great maybe not. but it seems to me ''titanium hairdo'' johnson, built almost an entire dallas team by giving the vikes walker. i know we arent talking about giving our draft for another free agent. but walker was considered to be a great player.

or ditka throwingaway his draft for ricky. i dont think that worked out to well for him.
i have a ? do you have an example were this worked out great for a team?

Well no team has ever got the 1st overall pick so cheap.
So its hard to say.The draft trade for Ricky really was not a bad deal they just became impatient too quick and Ditka got fired since he ignored QB. We gave up two firsts which is much more tha a 2,3,4,5 for Williams and if he had not quit last year it would have been a good trade.
Denver gave up equivilant of two #1 for Elway and after one year the trade looked bad but it turned out ok.

Colts basically traded Cornelios Bennet, OweN Gill, 2 second rounders and a first for Eric Dickerson for mixed results.

The walker trade was much bigger than us giving up these picks its not even comparable The Vikes gave up 1,2,3 in 90. 1,2 in 91. 1,2,3 in 92 plus Jesse Soloman, Issac Holt,David howard and alex stewart. In return they got Walker, two thirds, a fifth and a tenth. Not comparable at all to what this thread implys. Probably the greatest amount traded for a player. Just a testament to how great Walker's talent was but also that one player does not make a team. I truly think Walker was the most talented RB ever and definately the best all around runningback. He is the all time yardage leader in pro football but talent does not always equal results.

17-0 said:
So then I should be thanking you.
:troops: :flag: :patriot: :usa: :patriot: :flag: :troops:
well thankyou. but theres no need for that. its just what im supposed to do. besides. its not like it was my first time or anything and ill be going back soon enough. man i gotta tell ya this site did wonders for my psyche over there. i dont really voice to much on here. but listening to you guys helped me ALOT when i was there and it will again when i go back. you people are phenominal. very funny. very smart. thank you so much for your support.

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
well thankyou. but theres no need for that. its just what im supposed to do. besides. its not like it was my first time or anything and ill be going back soon enough. man i gotta tell ya this site did wonders for my psyche over there. i dont really voice to much on here. but listening to you guys helped me ALOT when i was there and it will again when i go back. you people are phenominal. very funny. very smart. thank you so much for your support.

It's crazy that when you get a chance to use a computer you use it to come to Finheaven. It just goes to show you haw much people love their Team. Thanks again for your service, we'll be here anytime you need a break.

Plus the Rams received 3 number ones and three number twos plus owen Gill and Greg Bell for Dickerson and did not really get any better.

They drafted Gaston Green(1-14) Cleveland Gary (1-26) Fred Strickland(2-47) Aaron Cox (1-20) Darryl Henly( 2-53) Frank Stams (2-45)

Yea picks don't always pan out that great no matter who is the coach.

thank you so much for your support.

Hold up... YOU'RE thanking US for our support of YOU?

That's so gracious I think I have to put you on ignore out of pure shame.

dlockz said:
Plus the Rams received 3 number ones and three number twos plus owen Gill and Greg Bell for Dickerson and did not really get any better.

They drafted Gaston Green(1-14) Cleveland Gary (1-26) Fred Strickland(2-47) Aaron Cox (1-20) Darryl Henly( 2-53) Frank Stams (2-45)

Yea picks don't always pan out that great no matter who is the coach.

didnt the steelers give up a boat load to the Rams for Bettis??

17-0 said:
It's crazy that when you get a chance to use a computer you use it to come to Finheaven. It just goes to show you haw much people love their Team. Thanks again for your service, we'll be here anytime you need a break.
its not that bad there. i got to use a computer pretty regular the 2nd time. the 1st time i couldnt. but that was back in the invasion. i have a blast coming here talking or listening about dolphin ball. ive been a fan since i was a kid. i got hooked when i was a kid watching the dolphin-buffalo game. you guys know what im talking about. Louis Oliver 107 yrd int retur for a td. i was addicted ever since. besides im from south florida. who else is there to be a fan of?

There is ZERO comparison between the Walker trade or the Ditka trade and the one proposed by this thread.

Anyone who wouldn't trade a 2,3,4 and 5 for the NUMBER ONE OVERALL PICK is just plain loco.

You could turn around and trade the pick for two firsts and two seconds and more if you didn't want a franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom