Merged: Wade Smith looks ready for camp / knee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wade Smith looks ready for camp / knee

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Wade Smith looks ready for camp

Smith looks ready for camp
'It looks pretty promising for him that he won't miss much, if any, time in training camp [which opens July 30],'' Smith's agent, Brian Parker, said.
some good news is always welcome :whew:

yes it is..i am really eager to see how well WS does this year...he has a year of exp in him now and i am really excited..

i hope his knee ligaments heal extra tight and strong and he becomes freakishly quick like that movie rookie of the year when the kid can throw 100 mph :roflmao: either that or he should watch tape of last years colts game every day before he goes to bed so he can be motivated. overall im glad his knee is good because i'd prefer him right now to any other option we can take at this point.... since there is no other reasonable option.

He has also put on 15 pounds of muscle weight on. :eek:

Wade Smith's knee

"Left tackle Wade Smith, Miami's lone returning offensive lineman, received a second opinion on his injured right knee on Friday. The exam, conducted in Memphis by Dr. Randy Holcomb, confirmed Smith has a strained medial collateral ligament.

''It looks pretty promising for him that he won't miss much, if any, time in training camp [which opens July 30],'' Smith's agent, Brian Parker, said.

Smith started all 16 games for the Dolphins last season as a rookie after he was selected in the third-round. Smith was a consensus all-rookie selection and the Dolphins' Newcomer of the Year, as voted on by South Florida media."

from the Herald

Thank God he's ok and won't be missing important TC time.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
yeah he put on 15 lbs of muscle!!!
Why is Smith putting muscle on so great? Last year he got dominated by speed rushers like Freeney and Kearse. Isnt footwork and technique what he really needs to improve?

VJ1252 said:
Why is Smith putting muscle on so great? Last year he got dominated by speed rushers like Freeney and Kearse. Isnt footwork and technique what he really needs to improve?

Muscle helps his run blocking

VJ1252 said:
:yes: , but he needs muscle, too. He is very inexperienced still at LT

I've read reports that said he could'nt keep any wait on at the end of last year. He was weighing a lot less at the end of the year then he was at the beginning....not good. Hopefully he can pack it on and keep it on. I hope he does well this year I like his determination and maturity.

Back
Top Bottom