Merged: Wanne Press Conference Transcript/Is Wannstedt all there ??/Thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wanne Press Conference Transcript/Is Wannstedt all there ??/Thoughts

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dave Wannstedt Post-Practice Press Conference Transcript

Dave Wannstedt Post-Practice Press Conference Transcript
On if he expects Philadelphia to copy New England’s blitzing strategy) – “I don’t think. Everybody looks and sees if there is anything that they can borrow or steal from the other team, but they’ve got plenty of blitzes themselves. Their kind of blitz-happy too, have always been and had a lot of success with it. I don’t know how much will carry over. They are a 4-3 team, they’re not 3-4, so that’s the first thing. Their two inside tackles, (Darvin) Walker and (Mark) Simoneau, those two guys are leading them in sacks, which is kind of unique when you look at two defensive tackles. They’re quick guys and they are excellent football players.â€Â

(On if he will make any offensive changes) À“ “No, I don’t think this week.â€Â

Is Wannstedt all there ??

You fans have serious problems, Wannstedt thinks Simoneau is a tackle!?

(On if he expects Philadelphia to copy New England’s blitzing strategy) – “I don’t think. Everybody looks and sees if there is anything that they can borrow or steal from the other team, but they’ve got plenty of blitzes themselves. Their kind of blitz-happy too, have always been and had a lot of success with it. I don’t know how much will carry over. They are a 4-3 team, they’re not 3-4, so that’s the first thing. Their two inside tackles, (Darvin) Walker and (Mark) Simoneau, those two guys are leading them in sacks, which is kind of unique when you look at two defensive tackles. They’re quick guys and they are excellent football players.â€Â

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.asp
*see second article down

I'm glad he's game planning for the MLB to be playing DT Geezus

Just goes to show that Dave looked at the film and said....ah.they suck....lets start getting ready for buffalo.

Wanny's thoughts

'There were a few more yards to be made," Wannstedt said. "The most disappointing thing was the pressure on Jay, the sacks which resulted in turnovers and the pressure which resulted in not real accurate throws. The combination of the pressure on the passer was probably the most glaring reason why we struggled on offense to make some plays.'
-USA Today

BG had the same thing happen and wanny did not share the love then. I think he has a non sexual crush on Jay.

Re: Wanny's thoughts

Originally posted by dreadlockera
BG had the same thing happen and wanny did not share the love then. I think he has a non sexual crush on Jay.

Because Jay has to be crushed in the pocket to fumble the ball... and well, Brian just has to be brushed.

Disclaimer: If this makes no sense its because I drank to much this morning.

Back
Top Bottom