MERGED-Wayne is truly doing everything the wrong way! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Wayne is truly doing everything the wrong way!

We have a very qualified GM. in Randy Mueller. It seems that he is staying on and for all we know is very involved in the ultimate decision for Head Coach. Saban had a poor relationship with Mueller but he's gone so maybe with the shackles off Mueller can do his job. It seems as though Saban had a poor relationship with just about everyone. All this is coming out now. I'm so glad he's gone. I hope we don't decide on Pete Carroll. Let's get some younger thinking in here and pick a rising star from the ranks of the NFL.

imo you are underestimating wh..he's a smart guy who wants a profitable team..he's going to do what he thinks will get us up as quickly as possible..and if he really is thinking of selling, he kiows he needs to make some very good decisions..

We have a very qualified GM. in Randy Mueller. It seems that he is staying on and for all we know is very involved in the ultimate decision for Head Coach. Saban had a poor relationship with Mueller but he's gone so maybe with the shackles off Mueller can do his job. It seems as though Saban had a poor relationship with just about everyone. All this is coming out now. I'm so glad he's gone. I hope we don't decide on Pete Carroll. Let's get some younger thinking in here and pick a rising star from the ranks of the NFL.

All this Carroll talk is quit intriguing. But yours truly stance is go ahead and bring in the new blood for HC. I am not convinced that Carroll's USC success can translate back into the NFL.

As far as Mueller he had sketchy success in NO (although not all of his doing) and we are what we are right now. He will probably keep his job. But if it came down to Reese, Mueller, or Pioli I would prefer the two other gentleman if they were options. Both have GM'd teams that have gone to SBs. The best Mueller has done with either the Fins or Saints is a 10-6 and 1 division title.

does anyone know what mueller has actually done for our team?..with lord saban, i don't know how much input he was allowed

Either way, Wayne's going to do what he wants, and what HE thinks is best for HIS franchise. We can second guess him all day long, but in the end, we're stuck with what he decides. Considering his business expertise and his love of the franchise and our city, I doubt he'll do anything only half-heartedly.

In other words: he's my owner and I'm stickin with him!

With the way Wayne has been handling the current GM situation, {and considering he's made very little / no attempt to address it in the media}, leads me to think that he's already taken care of it, and that he's not worried about hiring anyone. With that said, it makes me ponder two possible senario's that could be unfolding....

1. He likes Mueller, and is confident that Mueller will return. No need to look elsewhere....

2. He's hiring Pete Carroll, who will have complete control.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

According to some articles Mueller is on the outs in the org.

I can't find the article now, but I read it last night. Said basically a lot of people in the organization did not like how he handled himself with Saban, even though they knew Saban was sort of at fault, Mueller didn't conduct himself well, and is probably on his way out after the draft, if not sooner.

Back
Top Bottom