[MERGED] We are one of the lucky ones.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] We are one of the lucky ones....

I'll tell you what.... his kid gave a hell of a speech.
Young's pop couldn't follow that, and I don't know if anyone could.

I think it meant a whole lot more because he is his father... not the football player.... and you saw that.

true his speech was great, and another great thing was seeing all the dolphin fans there, they beat out the 49ers fans for young it was great the place was rocking when dan got up there:woot:

good memories...yep he is...was...and always will be the BEST EVER.

Go Fins!!!

dude dan was the man. I remember going and watching him live. it was a thing of beauty. ever pass looked effortless. With a flick of his wrist he threw the ball 70 yards. I mean he was mobile to anyone's stretch of the imagination, but he was elusive. He moved so well in the pocket avoiding sacks. He put the ball exactly where it had to be. Lead recivers perfectly. I'll never forget the Monday Night Football game when Marino and Elway played their last game against each other. Marino had a HELL of a game that night. Throwing 3 td's to Lamar Thomas. I was at that game and i had never seen Dolphin Stadium that packed ever in my life the entire place was rocking. The game kept going back and forth, but Marino prevailed over Elway in their last meeting in the regualr season. Man i miss having a great QB.

man i can watch Marino throw the ball all day long. it never gets old to me. And by the way Oronde Gadsden was a beast man i miss him and OJ McDuffie and a decent TE and a decent defense and a great QB and a decent special teams and a decent oline and a decent dline and a great coach and a competent front office and a good owner and well damn i just named everything the makes a football team haha.

I cant enough of these Vid's if anyone else has some please post....Ive watched most on youtube but not all, what ease he played with.

Wow I cant get enough of wathing those vids....

On one of the TD's against the Chiefs the cameraman could not keep up with Marino's ball. He had a slower reaction.

Marino was phonomenal.

At least McCarthy and the crew in Green Bay had the respect and the class to let Favre leave on his own terms.....unlike when Wannstedt pushed Marino out the door.

Back
Top Bottom