Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward?

DPlus47 said:
wow, you mean the tuck rule call came in oakland? and that snow, such strange weather for oakland :wink:
see the question mark "?" :D

dolphingator said:
Our schedule is made up by jet and patsy- loving Northeasterners who HATE the Dolphins. What do you expect? We have made a TON of enemies over the years because of our success. Believe me, the other divisional rivals want every last drop they can wring out of us while they still can before the Saban Era takes hold.

Sir, you need to check the 2004 records of certain divisional opponents with whom we play twice.

After you do that you should check the schedules of those certain divisional opponents and compare their opponents to our opponents.

Ah yes, the obligatory "we have the hardest schedule" thread. Look, fact is nobody will know who has the hardest schedule until the end of next year.

phunwin said:
We have the hardest schedule because we have 6 games against the AFC East, easily the NFL's best division. That's life.

What you people realize is that the only reason our schedule is harder than New England's, Jets and Buffalo is because they get to play us twice and we were 4-12 last year, that makes their schedule seem easier than ours.

I don't buy into the whole "toughest schedule" BS. The strength of schedule, or the idea thereof, is based on team's last year's performance. With free-agency, coaching changes and everything else taken into account, the playing field is leveled.

phunwin said:
We have the hardest schedule because we have 6 games against the AFC East, easily the NFL's best division. That's life.
exactly.

It's ok...there won't be any excuses when we win Superbowl XL at Ford Field.:lol:

We have the "hardest" sch on paper, but when the season comes along we will have a good lookin sch. People only think that we have the "hardest" sch is because we play in the East and we was 4-12 last year.

Toughest Schedule throught the NFL

Damn this is 2 years straight I think.

this isn't much of a surprise. Its obviously going to be someone from AFC East since we play the pats twice, and because we are were the worst in the division last year, we have the toughest schedule.

Yeah it looks like a tough schedule, but you never really know. I don't like it though, and I don't like the fact we have no prime time games.

I dont care how many games we win this year as long as the Bills are the cellar dwellers. Luckly we have a good chance that is going to happen. The Pats arn't going to be a power without Romeo or Wise, that team is going to fall apart. The Jets well, there still the Jets. I think we have a chance at maybe winning the division.

schedule

:fire: what's up with this? 2nd worse team last year and the reward? this year's toughest schedule.i guess they want us to get 1st pick next year.

We play in the toughest division in football. That's why. New England, the Jets and Buffalo twice each. They all had winning records last year.

Back
Top Bottom