Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward?

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!**

Accord to NFL Total Access we have the hardest schedule. Wonderful.

newlownorder said:
Accord to NFL Total Access we have the hardest schedule. Wonderful.

That's based on last year. It could very well end up being the hardest this year, but a couple of teams on our schedule that were good last year, will suck this year.

jnewmant said:
we've had the hardest schedule for like 3 years straight now

Last year's schedule was FAR from the hardest.. the NFC West was a joke last year.. and we screwed that all up.

Who cares. The games still have to be played. Our schedule was hard last year. And with a few breaks we could have been above .500 even in the pathetic state of confusion the team was in at the beginning.

Its just part of living in the AFC East. 6 of the games against teams with winning records are with teams within our own division. The other teams in our division are in the same situation except they get the advantage of playing a 4-12 team twice.

We have the hardest schedule because we have 6 games against the AFC East, easily the NFL's best division. That's life.

The only thing I really do not like is we never seem to play a division opponent here in September anymore! Yet we still have to go to Foxboro in Jan! That sucks, we don't get to use our weather as an advantage, but yet the Pats still do...

Oboy said:
The only thing I really do not like is we never seem to play a division opponent here in September anymore! Yet we still have to go to Foxboro in Jan! That sucks, we don't get to use our weather as an advantage, but yet the Pats still do...
Exactly! How do we not get a Division foe here in the heat until Mid November? Absolute crap! I hope that we get some kind of "El Nino" or something at it becomes the hottest Novenmber in 100 years! :fire:

dolfan4good said:
Exactly! How do we not get a Division foe here in the heat until Mid November? Absolute crap! I hope that we get some kind of "El Nino" or something at it becomes the hottest Novenmber in 100 years! :fire:

Dude, don't even bring up El Nino!! With the weather last season, I'll be happy if we get no games moved and if we don't have insane winds and rain in any of our games!! By the way, the schedule sucks!! :fire:

Pericles349 said:
Dude, don't even bring up El Nino!! With the weather last season, I'll be happy if we get no games moved and if we don't have insane winds and rain in any of our games!! By the way, the schedule sucks!! :fire:
LOL Ok El Nino without the Hurricane season!

Back
Top Bottom