Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward?

I don't see where our schedule is that tough.

We have to play the Pats, Jets and Bills twice a year. Outside of that what is so tough about our schedule?

we get the toughest schedule and no MNF? They didn't like us upsetting the Pats last year? Something's wrong here...

The bills have to play 3 teams coming off their bye week and SD plays 4. I'm not complaining.

Where is our reward?

Where is the reward for suffering through a lousy season? Not only is the talent at the top of the draft suspect, now we are slammed with the NFL's toughest '05 schedule. Thanks NFL!

yankeehillbilly said:
Its just part of living in the AFC East. 6 of the games against teams with winning records are with teams within our own division. The other teams in our division are in the same situation except they get the advantage of playing a 4-12 team twice.
:yeahthat:

Oboy said:
The only thing I really do not like is we never seem to play a division opponent here in September anymore! Yet we still have to go to Foxboro in Jan! That sucks, we don't get to use our weather as an advantage, but yet the Pats still do...

maybe if miami wins a few rings then they will get some scheduling breaks too.....

:monkeyr:the whole NFL:monkeyl:

though,it's better to give them a surprising winning team.. if we do well this season, will be more sweeten than ever, to hear the nfl cry :beerbang:

We had a very favorable schedule last year...we played all the cold weather teams here at the end of the schedule...and played them there early in the year...that was the choice schedule....only if we would've been a better team. I thought that the Nfl based the schedule on last year out come won/lost record..

ch19079 said:
you have the hardest cus you play real teams.

while others teams have the easiest cus they play you.

but really, that means absolutly jack.
cus you cant judge this seasons opponents on last seasons wins and losses.
And when the Bills make the SB the other team always wins cuz they're playin you.

Hey Bills fans the Fins won't be 0-16. At the WORST we will be 2-14 because the Bills are always good for two wins each year!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

We got Jipped...plus no primetime...after a losing season we aren't good enough to air anymore?

Jerseyphinfan said:
..... I thought that the Nfl based the schedule on last year out come won/lost record..

In reality, only two games are determined by the previous year's win/loss record.
The scheduling formula is as follows:

E
ach team will play home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).
Each team will play the four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).
Each team will play the four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).
Each team will play a pair of intraconference games based on the prior year's standings (2 games), i.e. first-place teams in a division will play against the first-place teams from another division within the same conference, etc.

In all honesty guys i I am getting angry with the media and nfl for the way they continue to diss the dolphins. Why does the media slam us ? Well I dont think the scheduling is too tough but with our record last year this surprises me.

on a positive note

our reward is that we got Saben and we lost ole WANNY .

Back
Top Bottom