Merged:We should be happy that the Pats won/The un-Official "I HATE the Pats" thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:We should be happy that the Pats won/The un-Official "I HATE the Pats" thread

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We should be happy that the Pats won..

The Patriots wont make the playoffs next year. All the opponents will want to knock off the Pats, and most will.

I predict an 8-8, or 9-7 season for them.

i don't know about that...its sad to say but they might be building something "special" up in NE...they have loads of draft picks...two #1 this draft...gosh it sucks and they proved that they could overcome a lot of injuries...they missed their pro bowl o-lineman Woody for the playoffs and the SB and they still block well for Brady...the player who took his place must have played well b/c i did not know who it was...his name was not mentioned once and that's usually good for an o-lineman...woody will probably be let go now b/c they now have a proven player for much cheaper...they also lost R. Colvin for the whole season...it scares me what the Pats could do in the future...its up to the Fins to knock them out...

Go Fins!!!

I totally agree

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
i don't know about that...its sad to say but they might be building something "special" up in NE...they have loads of draft picks...two #1 this draft...gosh it sucks and they proved that they could overcome a lot of injuries...they missed their pro bowl o-lineman Woody for the playoffs and the SB and they still block well for Brady...the player who took his place must have played well b/c i did not know who it was...his name was not mentioned once and that's usually good for an o-lineman...woody will probably be let go now b/c they now have a proven player for much cheaper...they also lost R. Colvin for the whole season...it scares me what the Pats could do in the future...its up to the Fins to knock them out...

Go Fins!!!

The pats may not have played well all year or dominated their opponents, however they did something Maimi hasn't seem to be able to do consistantly and that's keep their composure and pull out the close games. Not to mention the health of Miami compared to the pats. These guys were banged up all year, they played hard and rarely lost their composure. People can say what they will about conspiracy or refs, etc.. AFAIC, they always found a way to win and at the end of the day that's what counts.

Congrats to the Pats.

"The pats may not have played well all year or dominated their opponents, however they did something Maimi hasn't seem to be able to do consistantly and that's keep their composure and pull out the close games. Not to mention the health of Miami compared to the pats. These guys were banged up all year, they played hard and rarely lost their composure. People can say what they will about conspiracy or refs, etc.. AFAIC, they always found a way to win and at the end of the day that's what counts."

I agree except for the "Congrats to the Pats."...I live in CT and I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!

Its up to the Fins...we need to knock them out and win the division for the 2004 season...

Go Fins!!!

The Pats have talent but they dont have any "stars". The reason they win games is that Belicheck has sold on them the team concept. Also, their coaching staff is the best - with less than 2 minutes left in the SB, i could envision Wanny saying "lets run the clock out" instead Belicheck drove it straight down the field to make it hurt. Now thats what i call a true winner.

This is just a rumor, but I heard NE was thinking of Trading their two 1st rounders up for a top 10 pick and taking Steve Jackson or Kevin Jones. How scary would that be. They haven't had a really good back since Curtis Martin.

they did...robert edwards was probably going to be a star until his freak accident in the flag football game at the Pro Bowl.

Originally posted by Lukin
This is just a rumor, but I heard NE was thinking of Trading their two 1st rounders up for a top 10 pick and taking Steve Jackson or Kevin Jones. How scary would that be. They haven't had a really good back since Curtis Martin.

Not scary at all............

What back has hurt us?

What would be scary is if they add to their defense with those two picks.

Sect 126...i actually agree with your statement on this one...

i hope they trade their picks to move up... less picks the better for them, especially for an RB, we stuff the run. Or maybe they could take another undersized defensive tackle that theyve been so good at getting... tommie harris anyone :)
i really hope they find a way to screw up this draft, it's so deep and they have so many picks, scary

The un-Official "I HATE the Patriots" Thread

Just wanted to let everyone know that I totally despise the Patriots.

The only good thing that will come from them winning the Superbowl yesterday is that the when we beat them next year, the victory will taste that much sweeter!

I HATE THE PATS!!!!!!!

:nesucks:

antowain smith is average at best, unfortunately you dont need a stellar RB to win the super bowl

Screw the Pats and everyone on there team. Brady went from one of my favorite players in college and soon as he was drafted by NE i hated him. Thats how much i despise the lucky *** pats. They get more lucky breaks then any team they are the Ohio State of the NFL. They always win the close ones and always get all the breaks

Originally posted by Section126

Not scary at all............

What back has hurt us?

What would be scary is if they add to their defense with those two picks.

Adding a RB like Jones or Jackson would make their offense scary. However, the Dolphins are good against the run so it shouldn't be much of a problem for us.

Back
Top Bottom