merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what can we give Washington

Sean Taylor is not wanted in Washington.I will love to make a deal to get him here in Miami.Too bad they got Portis.Ricky for Taylor could of worked.Any thoughts guys.

I love Sean's talent that he has on the field, but i cant stand that punk attitude he has.

PhinDude88 said:
I love Sean's talent that he has on the field, but i cant stand that punk attitude he has.
I agree

He would be a great addition to our team talent wise. I would love to have him but I would hate to have his contract and attitude. I would like to see it happen, but I really don't see it happening. Not sure how much we'd have to give up... There not going to just let him go for nothing...

Punk attitude???? You guys make me laugh, his attitude is much better than the public wife beater McMichael. Taylor might develop into one of the best safeties to play the game.

For sean taylor? Wow...I'd give up Ricky, Booker, and a 2nd for Taylor. And if that's not enough, I'd give up more. Taylor is amazing.

canesfins13 said:
Punk attitude???? You guys make me laugh, his attitude is much better than the public wife beater McMichael. Taylor might develop into one of the best safeties to play the game.

Please...we all know what happened with Randy, the guys not a wife beater.

rickysux said:
we could trade booker, bua and a 3rd for taylor and gardner?

Yah, I'm sure Washington would trade a safety that has once in a generation talent and a decent reciever for a good #2 reciever, a special teamer and a third rounder...

While we are at it lets go get Kris Jenkins from the Panthers...we need a defensive tackle and I'm sure they'd give him to us for Derrick Pope and a 6th rounder in 2010.

canesfins13 said:

No it isnt dude,all that Taylor does is be a little baby about stuff. He is holding out because he wants a new contract, and he just played in it for ONE year. I know What McMike did was wronge, but he didnt start that fight...his wife did. You make me laugh on comparing McMike attitude to Taylor.

That makes hitting a pregnant woman the right thing, if she hits you first. What ignorance from some of you guys.

I don't think we could afford to trade for him. Remember that even if we trade for him, we would have to juggle his cap numbers and he is going to want a fortune.

canesfins13 said:
That makes hitting a pregnant woman the right thing, if she hits you first. What ignorance from some of you guys.

I didnt say that what McMike did was right. What McMike did was very wrong thing to do. He could of walked away from her and call the police. But what i dont get is that you compared one thing to what RM did towards Sean's whole attitude.

Back
Top Bottom