merged:What Would Jesus Do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:What Would Jesus Do?

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What Would Jesus Do?

...if he were drafting for the dolphins this April?

(This is how I think at 3 am.) :googly:

LostInPatsLand said:
...if he were drafting for the dolphins this April?

(This is how I think at 3 am.) :googly:

He would grant us the Top 5 picks in the draft(since he is a Fin Fan) and we would take: (my choices)

Alex Smith
Ronnie Brown
Mike Williams
DJ
Pac Man Jones

Buddwalk said:
draft moses and the 3 wise man...and fill 4/5 of the offensive line?
Moses could definitely open up some holes by using that whole "parting the red sea" sceme. He would make a good blitzing LB as well using that same tool

LtDan662002 said:
Moses could definitely open up some holes by using that whole "parting the red sea" sceme. He would make a good blitzing LB as well using that same tool

HAHA. :clap: Good one!

LtDan662002 said:

and with the 7th round pick we could draft Jonah...as long as he brought the whale to start at DT

And just think, no injuries! Jason Taylor breaks both legs, out one play and healed!

67Stang said:
And just think, no injuries! Jason Taylor breaks both legs, out one play and healed!

jesus could also double for team medic and spiratual advisor

He'd draft Noah to bring two of the best players in their positon to our team.

Buddwalk said:
jesus could also double for team medic and spiratual advisor

I would feel bad for Saban though, if Jesus didn't get his way, he would tell daddy!

67Stang said:
I would feel bad for Saban though, if Jesus didn't get his way, he would tell daddy!

as a born again christian...jesus is daddy

[i havnt gone to church since i was baptised lol]

Buddwalk said:
as a born again christian...jesus is daddy

[i havnt gone to church since i was baptised lol]

So in the 3 wide receiver set, who would you throw to, the father, the son, or the holy spirit?

67Stang said:
So in the 3 wide receiver set, who would you throw to, the father, the son, or the holy spirit?

the holy spirit has that elusive quality of being able to ghost away from defenders, but his hands aren't the most solid.

the son has the benefit of youth, but he'slowed down by a certain cross he has to bear.

so i'd go with the experience and ability of the father...

:D

Back
Top Bottom