Merged:What's up with the new icons?/Any chance we get a sneak peak? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:What's up with the new icons?/Any chance we get a sneak peak?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
No offense guys, I love the new logo. But even knowing what it looks like, it took me about two minutes to figure out what I was looking at.

I am glad to see us moving to the new identity we voted on, but those icons should be easily recognizable graphics not a brain teaser.

Just my $.02 worth.

Any chance we get a sneak peak

at the new format for the message board? It seems other memebrs have seen it and I'm really anxious to see the new design!

It's pretty much done, as is the new front page.

Right now we're cleaning up some other stuff and trying to get some merchandise ready.

Only one or two non-staff have seen the new designs (close friends in person). Anyone else is just looking at the icons we're messing with on the boards (which are visible). ;)

Muck said:
It's pretty much done, as is the new front page.

Right now we're cleaning up some other stuff and trying to get some merchandise ready.

Only one or two non-staff have seen the new designs (close friends in person). Anyone else is just looking at the icons we're messing with on the boards (which are visible). ;)

You should really mess with their minds and put up jets, pats and bills logos ... :evil:

If it were nine days earlier.......;)

MNFINFAN said:
God, excuse me for being so daft, but what new icons have we been seeing? Where should I be looking? Also whose logo design did we pick?

The icons that indicate whether there are any new posts in a forum or not. If you're still seeing the old ones, give your browser a refresh and it should show the new ones.

Oh, and the Glit's design won so we're using his logo... and DM is doing the actual site graphics using the glit's logo from what I understand.

Yay DM!

She looks sweeet!

How do we know what DM looks like??

Being a fin fan makes her pretty hot to start with!!!!

FiN.in.RI said:
Muck/AJ/Wharf -

Any chance the new site comes complete with RSS feeds?

We actually were working on that about a year ago. Not sure if we finished it or not.

Back
Top Bottom