Merged: Where did the breaking news thread go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Where did the breaking news thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not Press Coverage. It was Press Coverage. (with the period on the end of the user name).

If PressCoverage posted that, it wouldnt be against TOS...

However, PressCoverage. Posted that...

Notice the period on the end of the name and his first post coming today...

It was quickly recognized as a fake, user was banned, and the post removed...

ckparrothead said:
I won't repeat the news, but did PressCoverage break the TOS by posting that?

I don't think it was the real PressCoverage. He had a period after his name, the poster joined today, and it was his first post. Doesn't look like it was real.

I had just missed the thread. What'd the imposter report?

byroan said:
I had just missed the thread. What'd the imposter report?
Probably better not to repeat, because we don't want to give that imposter satisfaction of repeating what he said.

Wow, kudos guys. Way to catch it right away, I know I didn't notice it was a fake...but I'm not all that familiar with the real PressCoverage except when he came on and broke some kind of news without a link and got blasted by the vets then he turned out to be right...

NaboCane said:
With that kind of eye for detail, I think you'd make a good Moderator...

:yes:

Thanks for the compliment. :D

likely was some coward who got burned when my original thread came to fruition...

i tell you, there were some really vindictive forkers out there when that all went down... and i held a few accountable when they overstepped... some who are lacking in the groin area tend to need to make up for their deficiency by being unaccountable punks on a message board...

i assure you, i am not the kind of person who will ever post fraudulent information... if any of my stuff ever DOES happen to be untrue, it was beyond my knowledge when i heard about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom