[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival?

Gotta go with the pats...a year ago I would have said the bills, but the pats this season are enemy #1 in my book.

Personally, I have always hated the Jets the most...the fans, the players, the stadium, the colors; I loathe everything about them. They cemented this position at about 1a.m. that infamous Monday night(above the Yanks, Knicks, Jills, 'Skins and whoever was playing UM)...but right now- it's those stinkin' Patsies! How could they not be #1?!? What, with Brady's smug little baby-droppin' mug :boohoo:plastered all over everywhere, it makes me wish Bobby Bouchet played in the NFL.( tha..tha..tha..Powa Bomb...coutesy a Captain Insayno!):up::sidelol:

Whew, now that that's out of my system, I feel a whole lot better.:bighug:

It's very difficult and I really don't think there's a wrong answer.

The older generation of Dolphins fans wouldn't list the Patsies last and that's very understandable. Up until this century, they were awful and not worth the time of day.

The Jets fans hate us a ton and it makes their season when they beat us. They're also extremely disrespectful and cheer injured players.

The Bills fans are similar to the Jesters fans. These people are rednecks and very classless. I remember hearing a story on here about one of our Fin fans going to Ralph Wilson with his dad who is 70 something and they were just sitting and watching the game. But because they wearing aqua, some moron threw a beer at them.

For me, it's easily the Pats. Their fans have become INCREDIBLY arrogant and they are very unintelligent. I was at a Pats message board for a long time and whenever I'd weigh in on a subject I'd get at least 10 replies saying, "How's 1-15 feel?" To them, it never got old. :rolleyes:

That was me I was 12, and my dad wasn't 70, he was 42 :) But good memory!

But too me the rival is the Bills, just because I grew up in Bill country and I despized that team in the 90's I also became a fan in the early 90's. I'd put the pats second and the jets 3rd.

Ah screw it I hate them all!!

I think the Bills would be number 1 (why no poll?). Do you all remember a Bills vs Dolphins game here in Miami when the glass fell off? I saw like 4 first fights between fans in that game just in my section alone .

gotta say the jets, seeing as i grew up in NY. but anytime i say i hate one more than the other, i think back to either the 1985 AFC championship, 1992 AFC championship (or countless other games), or the Monday Night Miracle (or roger vick and johnny hector knocking us out of the last playoff spot way back when) and i cant make up my mind.

I have hated them all the most, at one time or other.

When I first got into US footy at the start of the 80's it was the Jets. Then in the late 80' and 90's I hated on the Bills. Since the late 90's to present it has been the Pats. Overall though the Jets still seem to be the main rival, and my hatred seems to stem from the other teams doing well. Funnily enough I never really had a thing about the Colts.

"I never really had a thing about the Colts."

you gotta be forgetting harbaugh pulling a ~24pt comeback on us in the mid 90s. come to think of it, i hate everyone but the dolphins.

J-E-T-S and that goofy idiot with the green fireman's hat! I despise the Bills and the Pats but I truly hate the Jets.

You're right on, man.

I think it goes like this.

If you became a serious Dolphins fan prior to the 90's, it's the Jesters.
If you became a serious Dolphins in the 90's, it's the Jills.
If you became a serious Dolphins this decade, it's the Patsies.

I fully agree, however.....

I hate any team that beats us, and as of the current situation I hate the entire NFL (except the Baltimore Browns/Ravens...Thanks for the win guys!)

Is 'ourselves' an option?

If not i'll be different and say Buffalo. What's funny is I think if you polled the rest of the AFC east fans they'd ALL probably say they hate us the worst. North east ganging up on the south east, how fitting. :lol:

1:Jets(i dont see how we keep losing to them...their scrubs...we have more talent than they do!!!!!!!!)

2:Bills(again,we lose to them...we have better everything than they do...Id rather lose to the Pats....)

3:patriots(This is the only team in our division thats been giving us and competition at all(when healthy)we are second best)

4:I hate all of them

Umm, when you are 1-15, everyone in your division gives you competition.

I'm in line with the decade theory.

Jets in the 80s - late 80s for me.
Jills in the 90s - How many times did they beat the fins in the playoffs just to go blow it in the SB?
And now the Pats - they didn't really bother me much until about 2001 and it's been downhill ever since.

Back
Top Bottom