[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener?

Haha, it was soemthing like 2 million per start and 7 million per win... Alot of crap has came threw Miami at that position post Marino.. You know its hard times when Jay Fielder was the best post Marino QB Miami has ever had... :boohoo:

i would say frerrotte was better than fiedler

who will be our starting qb next year?

is it time for beck or will the tuna go with someone else?

I guess a lot of people here are saying Beck is good to go. I still think bill parcells brings in a veteran QB.

Vinny Testeverde!

A perfect fit into a Bill Parcells ran team, a veteran QB, played his college ball at the U. Follows Parcells wherever he goes.

I'm sure we'd all go insane if that happened, but i wouldn't be stunned.

Vinny says he's retired, but if a job presented itself, especially as a starter, i think he'd come back.

I think some veteran will come. Beck will have to battle to earn the starting job in training camp.

I think some veteran will come. Beck will have to battle to earn the starting job in training camp.

For sure,

Since Lemon wont be back, and they need two more QB's. They aren't going to draft two more and go with the young Beck. They need someone experienced someone who's started and won.

Do not rule out Trent Green coming back at a much cheaper deal.

i would rather have gus frerotte back than trent green, does anyone know if frerotte will be cut from the rams? maybe we can pick him up again

The popular choice here would be to say Beck, but I don't see it happening. BP likes to have vet QB's come in an show the younger guys how to effectively "control" a ball game. Whoever that will be, will be the starting QB week 1. I think that's what Cam was trying to do last year, but it all fell apart with the horrible line play and then the injury to Green. So it would make sense that BP shores up the line and then gets a patient vet QB who buys into this concept. We might have to wait and see which guys get cut from teams in the next few weeks. I agree with others on this board that we won't exclusively draft into this spot (maybe 1 at most), and we won't bring in a high profile/priced guy from somewhere else. That doesn't fit the normal scheme for BP and it wouldn't do too much to develop the young guys.

Back
Top Bottom