[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener?

Kurt Warner? I would bet on an older guy looking @ what BP has done in the past. Get an old codger in there that has a good arm and decent brain. He fits the mold.

He will have to pick a new number, but he'd be my choice as well...

Kurt has another superbowl in him I believe. If he didn't play the cheating Pats he may have gotten another ring already...

I said ONE OF, Lucas is also a ONE OF. :D So we are actually in agreement :up:
my bad then yes we are in agreement here. wow the two worst players to ever wear a dophin uni are both at the qb position. can we reitre the numbers 7,9? and make beck change his number? i about cried when beck came out in a #9..i really thought it was a pre-season/camp joke. did nobody sit this kid down and explain to him what he was getting into? now thats rookie hazing.

Remember what Beck said to Jason Taylor at the end of the season. He said "I'm going to work extremely hard this off-season, I'm not going to let you down"

there was already a report yesterday saying he wont be resigned. I would be hardpressed to think the vast majority of the finfans here want him back..

Hes one of the, if not the, most worthless person to ever wear a dolphins uniform
No way. I gotta go with Daunte. How much $ per start did we throw directly into the toilet for that guy? :shakeno: I am even a Daunte apologist and think he should still be on the team. Horrible injury to recover in 1 yr? Not hapinin.

Whomever it is I feel sorry for them. Dolphin fans have seemed to turn into NY fans. They are never satisfied and along with reporters refuse to let people progress and coaches do their jobs without crying about every player or question every move without patience. It's really sad.

No way. I gotta go with Daunte. How much $ per start did we throw directly into the toilet for that guy? :shakeno: I am even a Daunte apologist and think he should still be on the team. Horrible injury to recover in 1 yr? Not hapinin.

Haha, it was soemthing like 2 million per start and 7 million per win... Alot of crap has came threw Miami at that position post Marino.. You know its hard times when Jay Fielder was the best post Marino QB Miami has ever had... :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom