MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI...

If it is I have no sympathy but then again we never seem to see how any of this ends. I mean we still have heard no final word on Randy Starks and how long has that been lol.

the city of miami needs to put a ban on professional athletes on the streets ,like they do pit bulls.

If it is I have no sympathy but then again we never seem to see how any of this ends. I mean we still have heard no final word on Randy Starks and how long has that been lol.

Um, the Randy Starks charges were dropped to a lesser infraction, I believe I read that somewhere. The cops were overly exagerating, as they probably were here with Allen. I'd say without a drug test, this charge will at the very least, be downgraded to something stupid, or outright dropped.

The McDaniels charges were probably correct, but who knows once the girlfriend realizes she blew things out of proportion, probably get dropped too.

Yeah, I had a strong feeling he was going to lose out to both of them, but this definitely doesn't help!

Agreed. Besides, I think Sean and Vontae gained some valuable experience being out there for most of this season. Lessons that should help them tremendously in the long run.

Agreed. Besides, I think Sean and Vontae gained some valuable experience being out there for most of this season. Lessons that should help them tremendously in the long run.

Hell, maybe at this point they even feel comfortable going into 2010-2011 with the guys they had available to them last year, and might try to deal Allen for a mid round pick. Seems very few players are untouchable at this point

lol, he said last week he was going to get his starting spot back. Great way to start your journey back to that position Will. :lol:

I don't care who you are, driving while drunk is horrible. I can't stand that people continue to think it is an acceptable practice.

With that said, from a football perspective, this probably is not really going to impact him too much. He may be fined by the NFL and team, but he won't get suspended for this.

Back
Top Bottom