MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI...

For those of you who think drunk driving is no big deal why don't you tell that to the thousands of surviving family members who had loved ones killed by drunk drivers.

i dont get why when you have all that money you dont just call a cab or someone to come get you and offer them money i got friends who would come get me for $50 at 4am if i offered them that.

Um, the Randy Starks charges were dropped to a lesser infraction, I believe I read that somewhere. The cops were overly exagerating, as they probably were here with Allen. I'd say without a drug test, this charge will at the very least, be downgraded to something stupid, or outright dropped.

The McDaniels charges were probably correct, but who knows once the girlfriend realizes she blew things out of proportion, probably get dropped too.

Still been no final word its been almost a year. I dont have alot of patience for grown men that dont act grown so I dont feel bad for any of these guys when they get in trouble for doing stupid things. Definately have no tolerance for drunk driving and men that abuse women. Says alot to thier overall character. Believe me I see it all the time and have to deal with it and my guys get no sympathy either if they actually did it.

do we.....do we clap....are we....are we supposed to aplaud......

Im just gonna walk away....

wa1jj-1.jpg

wa2ej-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont get why when you have all that money you dont just call a cab or someone to come get you and offer them money i got friends who would come get me for $50 at 4am if i offered them that.

Even if you don't have bucko bucks and a taxi seems expensive at the time.... it will always be cheaper than a lawyer and DUI expenses.

F****** moron. You really think our FO wants to pay you 5 mil to get injured and then thrown in jail? After you being hurt and 2 rookies started the rest of the year, you can now be considered "expendable." Way to skate on think ice.

I for one am pretty comfortable with another season of smith and davis. as long as we get something with the safeties figured out.

what a fool. funny how just a few days ago he was mouthy with his I'll be starting comments and now this.

I for one am pretty comfortable with another season of smith and davis. as long as we get something with the safeties figured out.

what a fool. funny how just a few days ago he was mouthy with his I'll be starting comments and now this.

It certainly is disappointing. If he is guilty or not Allen is our best combo of experience and proven ability at CB. Fortunately we have Davis and Smith with one full year of growing pains under their belts. Not good when your vet Corner at a position thin on experience shows this type of judgement.

Back
Top Bottom