MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Will Allen possible DUI...

Idiot!

He tried to get around a police roadblock:bobdole:

Allen, 31, was driving on Alton Road around 3:35 a.m. when he came up to a police roadblock and detour. Instead of following the detour, Allen kept driving toward a police car in the roadblock, stopping only two feet from it, according to his arrest report.

The report said Allen then revved his engine.

Police wrote that Allen at first just stared at an officer who tried to talk to him through his window. When he did open it, police said Allen responded, "I gotta get through.

WTF is wrong with some of these guys? How hard is it to not get arrested? All that talent AND money and some guys just want to throw it away. Plain f**king stupid.

Re-signing Nate Jones just became that much more important.

Give him a break. Its not like another athlete just recently killed a guy and ruined his own life by driving drunk or something.

Oh well. He'll get a small fine then continue to win the starting job because he's hands down our best cover corner whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Oh well. He'll get a small fine then continue to win the starting job because he's hands down our best cover corner whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
Lol, Cover Corner, LOL. The guy plays 10 yards off of every receiver and is scarred ****less of getting burnt, hence why everyone catches everything in front of him then he just taps them out of bounds.

He will not be starting and honestly he is either trade bait or joining Porter on the unemployment line soon enough.
Chubbs

i dont get why when you have all that money you dont just call a cab or someone to come get you and offer them money i got friends who would come get me for $50 at 4am if i offered them that.

When you are under the influence it impairs your judgement. That's why even with a designated driver you give the keys up before you start drinking or else when its time to go home its much harder to take the keys away from someone who thinks they are ok to drive back.

Pretty stupid thing to do. Blood alcohol was almost twice the legal limit. Way to go Will.

Idiot!

He tried to get around a police roadblock:bobdole:

I agree with you here, the guy is a ****ing moron. What's the deal with taking the detour? Then revving his enging at a police roadblock when he know's he's drunk??

He deserves whatever he gets, just for being stupid.

You can be over the legal limit (.08) with just 2 beers. I don't think this is a huge deal. If he blew a .20 or something, then I'd be worried. Drinking and driving is definitely wrong, even if its just a few beers, but there are different levels of severity.

the McDaniels thing gets me when it was reported a domestic issue no dolphins fans ripped on him the way the did a former tightend. I know that I am a big fan of ole 81 but I see a a man getting slammed because his wife attacks him and McDaniels gets a free pass , what gives,.

the sad thing about any player doing this is people will assume he is guilty when he may not be so i will hold off on juding any of these guys.

who was the two players that got cot drag racing back win Saban was here ?

didnt the guy that won that race wasnt he the one that got cut ? man if you win a street race your prize is you are now released from the team.

What an idiot.
Most people somehow think professional athlete are better than the rest of us. They are same as us except they run faster and catch the ball better, that is it. Some of them are a-holes just like some people we are working with.
No, actually they are worst than us, they were pamper all their life and don't know how the rest of us work hard for a living, that makes that become a jerk that much easier.

Most people somehow think professional athlete are better than the rest of us. They are same as us except they run faster and catch the ball better, that is it. Some of them are a-holes just like some people we are working with.
No, actually they are worst than us, they were pamper all their life and don't know how the rest of us work hard for a living, that makes that become a jerk that much easier.
actually, i think it's quite the opposite. I think most of them had tough childhoods, and once they get money, they think they have no other worries in the world. They think all their problems are solved and that nothing can touch them.

Will Allen DUI Charge

I can't link it but it's on ESPN now. Get a f'in taxi you idiot.

Back
Top Bottom