MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy?

Whats the deal with the clock hands on the aniversary patch!!! I see what all you guys are talking about, but why is it there!!!! It just looks stupid.

txmedic5 said:
i have a Dan Marino jersey, an authentic personalized jersey, a game worn Scott Peterson jersey and one of Trace Armstrongs practice jerseys, althought the numbers are starting to fall apart.

:D I know who you meant so I won't bust ya chops. Did that turd get the death penalty or what?
Anyway, IMO to each his own as far as authentic vs replica jerseys. The jerseys represent the same thing no matter what.

I actually just bought a home ronnie jersey for 50$ on ebay and its authentic. I love it.

Now I have:

Authentic Ronnie Home
Authentic Marino Away
Authentic Marino Away (Old Uniform)
Replica Marino Home X2
Replica Marino Away
Replica Marino Home (Old Uniform)
Replica Taylor Home
Replica Williams Home
Replica Thomas Away

It's a lot of Marino Jerseys I know. It's because my family knew of my obsession with the dolphins and when christmas came around they wouldn't know what to get me so they just figured a dan jersey would keep me happy.

Next Jersey: Authentic Crowder Home

Off the jersey topic.. but on the Ebay topic.. I just received a PSP game that was advertised as NEW & SEALED but was neither.. I haven't even gotten my PSP yet (still in mail) so I can't tell if it works or not, the back of the umd disc looks fine so I guess it should work... but I think I should stil get some money back since it was neither new nor sealed.. what should I do? Posting negative feedback isn't going to do anything but upset the seller... maybe I should contact him.. I doubt that does much good.. any ideas?

Peace.

1stDownRBrown said:
Off the jersey topic.. but on the Ebay topic.. I just received a PSP game that was advertised as NEW & SEALED but was neither.. I haven't even gotten my PSP yet (still in mail) so I can't tell if it works or not, the back of the umd disc looks fine so I guess it should work... but I think I should stil get some money back since it was neither new nor sealed.. what should I do? Posting negative feedback isn't going to do anything but upset the seller... maybe I should contact him.. I doubt that does much good.. any ideas?

Peace.
Try contacting them and asking what the deal is. If they don't reply or blow you off, give them a minimum "neutral". Most people I have dealt with on there have answered and been helpful. We had issues with one guy.

I bout 2 jerseys from them Zach and Chambers spent about 45 each, they look dam sweet and comfortable. I sure can live with it. Wife didnt cut my n***z off for spending alot, compared to 250 authentics.

:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom