MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy?

Well its a nice jersey no regrets.Though I wanna get CC,ZT and JT next.

Very nice jersey. Don't mind the clock hands so much.....do mind the odd sized lettering spelling "BROWN". Still, every bit of 60 some, 70 some was well spent.

I have

Ricky Williams (aqua rep) swore i'd never wear it again...........but have been.
Ronnie Brown (white rep)

Getting a Chambers (rep white) in a few weeks, and whoever we draft with our first pick in the 06 draft.

Want an Authentic, but I may wait to see who our next great QB is before I do that.

AquaInferno said:
What do you mean no such thing as a fake jersey? Like there's no such thin as fake Nikes? Yeah ok.. This 40th logo has clock hands on it. I don't trust the clock hand 40th jerseys.
you know whats funny i think they got that logo from the same place a guy did on here but the logo was a clock...haha these people must of got that pic and thouight it was suppose to be like that ...lol :lol:

I've got replica jerseys of Ronnie (aqua), Ricky (orange) and JT (navy).

My full collection of all colors will be complete with my next purchase of an authentic white Marino jersey.

I stumbled upon a black Marino Phins jersey on ebay recently. Its a replica but a very rare item indeed - looks quite cool.

Ive got an Authentic teal ricky, authentic teal ronnie, probowl lavaar arrington, authentic red lavaar, replica lamar smith, two replica marinos, one replica yatil green (haha i cant even remember that waste of a draft pick), and one of those new half authetic teal rickys. Im hoping to expand more also i love jerseys

I have an authentic Aqua Ricky Williams, Sam Madison White and 2003 Ricky Williams Pro Bowl Jersey.........

Yeah I bought a Ronnie Brown jersey last month when I was visiting relatives in southern florida for the holidays. I spent a cool 300 bucks in one week on Dolphins stuff when I was down there. I'm now struggling to pay my rent and cable bill, but it was worth it.
I now own a white Brown, white Chambers, aqua Taylor, orange Ricky and orange Seau for jerseys that I can still wear.

I also have an aqua Marino, Abdull-Jabbar and Keith Jackson but I have sadly outgrown all of those

yea i bought a JT authentic off ebay wit the friggin clock hand on the paatch...i also goa r williams authentic for 30 ....hey id pay 30-70 bucks new wit tags off ebay fins jersey all stitched rather than 80 for a replica......wouldnt u?? they may not be 100% auth. but i like the all stitched jerseys anyways.

i own a JT white all stitched a R williams Aqua all stitched and a Orange,White, and Navy Blue R Williams Replicas....and prolly spent under 200 bucks for all these jerseys off ebay brand new in packages with tags.

I bought an orange and aqua one from the same place. I got them for $49.99 each, they should be arriving any day now. The way I look at it they have got to be better than the replica ones and they are more expensive.

AquaInferno said:
clear.gif

This is from miamidolphins.com it's replica but notice the patch, there is no reason the authentics REAL would use a different patch. The patch without clock hands. Ask yourself this "Why in the HELL would clock hands be on a patch that is legit?" I'd never ebay a jersey cause of suspect sellers and unknowing buyers giving those suspect sellers good feedback to make them look like honest guys.

The dreaded clock hands. What is up with those clock hands. I noticed that as soon as the dude posted his pic. It must be some secret code for the hackers. :lol:

Phinfan99 said:
Yaa I see it :shakeno:.I'm a lone dolphin fan in my whole family :(.

LOL oh man too funny.

im a lone dolphin fan in my family too.

Phinfan99 said:
Yaa I see it :shakeno:.I'm a lone dolphin fan in my whole family :(.

im the only to.my whole family is for the ravens:lol:

Back
Top Bottom