MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy?

ya the brown on the back looks kinda wierd but other then that looks lik a good deal...

I have 3 "authenic" jersey's I got off E-Bay. I doubt any are actually real but all 3 are sweet jersey's. Though the most I paid was $29 for my JT. Got a marino and a Bob Griese

Still don't know what clock hands are.I still think I should have got a CC replica jersey for 30 bucks at JC Penny kinda pissed about that :(

I finally got mine. It is at least two sizes smaller then they claimed. Total rip off

http://stores.ebay.com/REAL-DEAL-SALES

hmm... I just don't know.. the jerseys look real... but why are they SOOO cheap... if they cost at least $100 I'd be more inclined to buy one I think.. but he is selling these as authentics.. they either got to be counterfeits or just...not authentic reeboks... i've talked to dealers and they say they pay like at least $150 for an authentic jersey.

Anyone an expert on this? I want a Ronnie Brown authentic but I just don't know about this guy, he has super high feedback but that could just mean people he sells to are gullible. The only other problem besides my skepticism is he seems to have 52's and 60's but no 54's which is what I need. But I'm sure if this guy's supply is as good as it seems he could hook up a 54.

Their not real. As people have pointed out already. You can just look at the name on the back and tell their fakes.

if you look closely to the 40th anniversary patch you'll notice what looks like the hands of a clock, I have been told that this is a dead giveaway for the fact that this is a un-authentic jersey.

I was duped on ebay. bought a jason taylor jersey...the name on the back looked funny and has the clock like markings on the patch...very disapointed, is this a knockoff or just a replithentic?

I bought three from this dude. I also have an authentic jersey I received from the NFL shop for christmas. These jerseys are pretty much identical EXCEPT for the name and the 40th anniversery patch. Those, you can tell, have been added on "after market". However, if you are dead set on paying $250 more just to have the authentic name and 40th anniversary patch, well, then you shouldn't buy these. If you can live with an authentic jersey but with less than authentic name and patch, then bust out the wallet cause these are the real deal. Note: The name and patch look almost identical the real ones, minus the lettering being a bit smaller and the patch having the clock hands. Other than that I can't tell the difference between my NFL shop one and these. I'm a happy camper... especially after paying only $150 and getting all three colors...

Well my friend... these are not only fakes.. but this guy doesn't seem to know much about the players who are on the jerseys... According to this link in one of his sales... This Jersey is an authentic replica of the Heisman winner himself... Vince Young!!! This guy's stuff isn't real... people get these things made in South Korea for very cheap and sell it expensive here, trust me.. my brother who is Seoul in the Army sent me an "authentic" Marcus Allen Superbowl throwback, an O.J. Simpson USC throwback, and a Kobe Bryant Lower Merion High School Jersey... They look very authentic with all the tags and stitchings where they need to be but they're not... I don't care that they're not real cause I'm broke and I need some kind of self distraction from that, but if you really want the authentic Ronnie Brown save up cause it feels way better having the real thing than the thing that looks real fake. LOL. Yes One Whole Sentence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINCE-YOUNG-TEXAS-AUTHENTIC-NIKE-JERSEY-48_W0QQitemZ8759919756QQcategoryZ24948QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Here's my opinion: They're not authentic Reebok jerseys, but they still look pretty damn cool for 100 dollars. I'd rather buy that than a replica for just a little bit cheaper.

If you want an authentic, it's best to put out the big dollars and buy a real one, but if you want a good looking jersey, that seems alright. The only suspect thing would be the materials, since the guy is already untrustworthy in that he's saying they're real.

Can't anyone contact the NFL/Reebok and get guys like these thrown on their *****?

am I the only one who thinks replicas are more comfortable than authentics? I know its slightly off topic......slightly.

I bought the jersey. It was two sizes smaller than he said it was. I was ripped off.

I am actually the guy you just e-mailed about this subject. It is totally fake. I wouldn't suggest it.

Back
Top Bottom