MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy?

Phinfan99 said:
this is my 2nd Dolphin jersey.1st one was a Dan Marino but its to little for me : (.This is what the jersey looks like http://cgi.ebay.com/RONNIE-BROWN-DOLPHINS-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-JERSEY-50_W0QQitemZ8754695431QQcategoryZ24948QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I got it for 50 :)
I hope its not fake though :fire:.What jerseys do you have.:dolphins:

Congrats man!

I have a Marino Jersey and a Ricky Williams jersey that i am embarassed to wear now.

I have a peice of jersey that Chris Chambers worn and a peice of jersey that Ricky Williams worn, they are both on a football card its pretty cool though

I would also like to state that this seller has tried to bully me into withdrawing my critism by posting that

Negative feedback rating BLK HIS BIDS!!!JUST A FRAUD*WILL RIP U OFF*NOT WORTH YR TIME & $$*JUST A JOKE!!!

When I paid right away and only got mad when I didn't get what I wanted.

yeah i get all replicas too. oh well, they still look good. i have aqua-chambers, seau, marino. white-williams. orange-brown, taylor. blue-williams. the next one will definatly be white, since thats pretty much all they wear.

The "4"'s on the ZACH THOMAS jerseys are all wrong my friend! They have a teed off bottom on the number 4 and Miami uses single line numbers like Denver.

what's the diff? a replica jersey will cost you around $74 brand new... I'd buy it if were cheaper than that.

darkmistress said:
what's the diff? a replica jersey will cost you around $74 brand new... I'd buy it if were cheaper than that.

authentics are stitched together.

im never buyin a replica again, my Zach jersey is peelin on the back, cant really wear it anymore.

You usually get what you pay for....these jerseys look pretty nice....the replica ones that are supposed to be authentic often have the clock hands on the 40th Anniv. badge....but I agree that for $50 it is nice jersey. I have one authentic ZT jersey and it tends to be a tighter fit and hotter because they use better material....but I like my two authentics just as much as I don't worry as much about some drunk at the sportsbar spilling his beer and wings on me. :mad:

Roman529 said:
You usually get what you pay for....these jerseys look pretty nice....the replica ones that are supposed to be authentic often have the clock hands on the 40th Anniv. badge....but I agree that for $50 it is nice jersey. I have one authentic ZT jersey and it tends to be a tighter fit and hotter because they use better material....but I like my two authentics just as much as I don't worry as much about some drunk at the sportsbar spilling his beer and wings on me. :mad:

:lol: Damn Roman, they are designed to withstand more than that.

I have to call a music foul. Time Has Come Today is only a valid title when you purchase a Chambers jersey.

Jimmy James said:
I have to call a music foul. Time Has Come Today is only a valid title when you purchase a Chambers jersey.

We have you covered on that one JJ.

Back
Top Bottom