Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

You've got to figure that teams are going to re-group tonight and see that there are some really good players just sitting there to be picked. I can't imagine we won't be getting some calls before tommorow. SO either we grab the best guy available there at the top of the 3rd or we trade back and get another pick. I was a little surprised we didn't do that at the beginning of the 2nd, but I'm sure it was because they never dreamed Merling would be there. Too good to pass us. Much like Henne at our later 2nd pick. Although a rather tame draft (no trades up or down) we got some good picks in our three spots. The TV stations have us as one of the 3 better drafts today. I think we'll like this a lot better once it all sinks in and we find out some more details of how this all played out.

I like the draft so far Parcells and co. Are drafting the BPA while still focusing on need positions.

I think is been a good 2 days for us

Fasano.
AA
Long
Merling and Henne

we have the 1st pick tomorrow and we have the 115 plus 2 in the 6 and 2 in the 7

our team is better than last year's team already....moving JT for picks would be nice,either this years picks or next

Ozzy rules!!

What a load of ****e being posted on this forum. If you listen to the guys who know football, play football and analyse football, all our picks have been solid. They all really like what we've done and we have addressed needs!

Come on some people not liking a mid first round pick at 32? WTF

Seems like alot of pundits feel like the Henne pick is a good one. At #57 I agree. If you think about it, I feel like we got a QB as good or better than Flacco, but we got him 39 picks later...

To my Rival Fin Fans

I would have loved to coe over here and bash a pick or two but in reality I cannot.

So here is to another productive day to you on Sunday.

charles Godfrey would be a very good pick for you in the 3d

Solid Day one Fins

I still see us needing a guard,corner,WR and maybe an OLB....that's not bad tho

our d-line looks way better than last year
Roth,Vonnie,Ferguson,Starks,Wright and now Merling too.

at LB we've added Torbor,and AA to compete along with Porter,Crowder and JT?

WE've added some depth to the secondary tho we can still use a corner

On offence our o-line looks better with Long-Carey-Satele and Smily(need a guy like Schuening now)...at WR we've added Wilford..could use another WR tho to go along woth Ginn....we've got a starting TE now on Fasano...and we've added competition to the QB spot...I love Beck but competition is good

Our special teams are a lot better now too and will help Ginn in the return game

can't wait for tomorrow

Ozzy rules!!

I loved this draft so far and I have to say my favorite selection all day had to be #32 PHILLIP MERLING DE CLEMSON AWESOME PICK

What a load of ****e being posted on this forum. If you listen to the guys who know football, play football and analyse football, all our picks have been solid. They all really like what we've done and we have addressed needs!

Come on some people not liking a mid first round pick at 32? WTF
Relax Tommy, not everyone hates the picks we've made. I think they've been very smart picks. A LOT of value at the picks we got them at. I think some are initially upset because either 1) they really like Beck and feel Henne is slap in his face; and/or 2) they just didn't like Henne or the hype around him. I think most will come around in time and realize that we got a LOT of value in our picks.
:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom