Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

esafille

Starter
Reaction score
I can't wait til he gets picked by someome so these ridiculous posts stop!

Draft Day thread

Here is a thread to post all the draft related topics and trades as they happen.

:woot::woot::woot:

Here it Goes!!!

Its Official - Welcome to Miami Jake

More symobolic than anything else, welcome to Miami Jake. We look forward to see you maul defenders for years to come! A new era in our history

is official....the start of a new era...Jake Long

Ozzy rules!!

Got to love that the fins made the pick right away and not waiting like some of the teams in the past have (even when they had their pick signed)! Also, got to love the Jerx fans booing because they now know that we're going to run all over their posteriors!

We just drafted Jake Long - OT - Michigan!

What do we know about him? :)

we drafted jake long????? i thought we signed chris long??????
haha just kidding.. im really excited WOOOOOOAOOHHH

Now I can't wait until the commish says..."with the 32nd pick in the 2008 draft, the Dolphins select Quarterback ________."

The best argument for moving the draft to various NFL cities is those pathetic Jets fans that make even bigger ***** of themselves at the draft than they do at the games. I wish they would have the draft in Miami so we could NOT boo their 1st round pick. What a bunch of losers. That being said...Jake Long is soooo big! I love the guy and am thrilled with what our front office is doing!! GO PHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom