Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

Question? With Ryan going so early, do you guys think there will be a run on QB's towards the lower half of the first round ? Not that we are looking for a QB or not, but anyone who thinks one of the top 3-4 QB's will be there in the 2nd round may be in for surprise if they sit and wait. Thougts ?

I think they take Mcfadden....Gholston is gonna be a freakin Jet

Now I can't wait until the commish says..."with the 32nd pick in the 2008 draft, the Dolphins select Quarterback ________."

here,lemme finish the rest for you....."*cough*,errh,i mean Cornerback and Safety,Kenny Philips out of the University of Miami"

I am happy for the Falcons

they deserved some luck and got it

Question? With Ryan going so early, do you guys think there will be a run on QB's towards the lower half of the first round ? Not that we are looking for a QB or not, but anyone who thinks one of the top 3-4 QB's will be there in the 2nd round may be in for surprise if they sit and wait. Thougts ?

Baltimore will take a QB by the end of round 1. Not saying at #8 but either by trade down or back into the late first

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

we dont ahve to face McFadden two times every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes going to the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Glenn Dorsey......not going anywhere for a while?......

clear.gif

the jets could be getting Gholston..at the very least they now have the choice of him or Dorsey which I don't like

Ozzy rules!!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

we dont ahve to face McFadden two times every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes going to the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and the jets are freakin pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed....

its a win-win for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats karma for you Jets fans booing our Jake Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt

we didnt even pick again,and im even happier with the other picks than our own!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Back
Top Bottom