Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

good way to end it in Dotson...

liked the draft as the whole. only 2 picks was disappointed in.

Compares To: DARNELL DOCKETT-Arizona...Like Dockett and North Carolina State's DeMario Pressley, Dotson might be a better fit as a "five-technique" in a 3-4 alignment due to his initial burst off the snap. He made steady strides in all areas of his game as a senior, the first time he played injury-free. He will have to bulk up more to play the classic 4-3 defensive tackle spot, but he hasn't proven to be a consistent one-gap type.

another 5 technique

damn, I wished we picked this Louisville WR.... I thought he was picked already

well.BP took care of both lines and I can't blame him for it...we got pushed around last year...it should be different this season...I like our draft....we got big as a team...we should be set at the o-line and d-line and we're set at RB and QB

Ozzy rules!!

Parcells doesn't go for flash. He is going to establish both of our lines and then go skill positions next year. I like it.

I'm looking forward to see who we get after the june cuts

Ozzy rules!!

The Trifecta stated that they wanted to get bigger....well I'd say they did that. Over all, I think we had a good draft. Look at the last 5 drafts, you have to be excited!

overall it was a good draft for us...we're building from the front to the back...we're taking care of the running game both ways

Ozzy rules!!

why are people acting like we are one receiver away from the playoffs, I think agood team has to be built from the trenches and BP got the job done.
Don't you remember last season!!!!!! we almost went 0-16.
WE were a crap team

I'm feeling pretty good after the draft. High point was definitely Long and Merling. Down point... I guess picking up two RBs instead of some kind of secondary help. But, I'm not too down on the decision. I still think the secondary will be the part of the team that keeps us back. Hopefully some help will arrive before the season starts

Back
Top Bottom