Merged x 1500: Lions traded up/Dolphins move down 2 spots and get a 6th round pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x 1500: Lions traded up/Dolphins move down 2 spots and get a 6th round pick

So far I like the trade, don't think we were looking at Kevin Smith. All depends on STL pick. I'm sure the Tuna has 2 or 3 players on the board

I can't believe we only got a 6th to move down two spots. You would think we could've gotten at least a 1st next year, or maybe a 2nd.

I guess whoever they are targeting they felt would be there a couple picks down and they added a later pick.

Why are people complaining about picking up a 6th rd pick.. 1st of all.. teams dictate value.. not message boards.. if they aren't willing to give more they wont. Also they likely didn't want the players the Lions or Rams want and still feel they can get their guy at 66. So we get out guy and an extra pick.. thats a good move every time.

A stinkin 6th!!! BS!!!

Thats actually pretty good. BP and his crew have had a little time to evaluate who is left on the board and probably have 2 or 3 players they would be willing to take with the 3rd round pick. If nobody is both heads and shoulders above everyone else, AND plays a position we happen to need, then getting a 6th is excellent value. The worst that could happen is that the 6th rounder flops and all we end up with is a player we easily might have drafted with the 1st pick in the 3rd anyway.

Miami picked Kendall Langford...man,these picks are getting more and more confusing....

The Pats just got a 2nd rounder in 2009 for moving down a couple spots, and we got a 6th rounder for doing the same thing????? HUH??????

The Pats just got a 2nd rounder in 2009 for moving down a couple spots, and we got a 6th rounder for doing the same thing????? HUH??????

Maybe the Dolphins wanted a pick this year and had to take lesser value. I doubt it but thats what makes the Pats have 18-1 seasons (although by next year they will probably have traded it away).

Back
Top Bottom