Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Moss not going to the Dolphins tell me three things

1. This regime is completely satisfied settling for field goals and giving us the same crappy on the field performance we have enjoyed since Shula left.

2. This regime does not feel it has a good enough grip on its locker room to bring in a personality like Moss. (the locker room they put together)

3.The acquisition of Brandon Marshall was not a calculated attempt to open up the offense, but a desperate attempt by a vice president ,who knew he'd be gone before it went south, to take all the criticism off his regime while their biggest rival acquired a super bowl winning receiver for nothing.

Open your eyes folks. think with your head, not your heart and read the writing on the wall

The more I think about it, the more I'm p--sed. what's our most glaring problem???? Red Zone Tds!! if nothing else it gives us two hard core threats in tight endzone spots and fades etc.. His presence in the red zone alone boosts our TD efficiency enormously! Unreal

If he scores and or plays a big role in beating us in two weeks (They're on the bye so they have two weeks to prepare), the front office should be fired. period.

Well at least we won't have to worry about locker room issues.[/QUOT
we shouldnt have to worry about locker room issues with the dicipline oriented front office. noodle spines like Childress have problems like that. this regime just doesnt get it they are stuck with the 80s football mentality that won Parcels super bowls 20 something years ago, and hasnt won him squat since.

Back
Top Bottom