Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters

lbsfinest

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its a complete joke that this idiot has a job.

Sad to say that our franchise has become the true laughingstock of the league. Only we would be ignorant enough to think that we could convince a hall of fame QB who only had a 2-3 year window to win another super bowl to join our team while trading away the only legit offensive weapon we have on the team.

we should have just tanked or traded up for RG3 weeks ago, I can't believe you myopic fools actually believed that we were ever the front runner for Peyton with this joke of a front office in place. Now the best we can do is sign sorry ass Matt Flynn.

Ireland is completely incompetent and Ross is dumb as rocks for keeping and believing in him.

Feel better? Peyton was not coming here regardless of who was in the FO.......get over it.

Yes same old bull ****, but it's coming from the fans...............

the giants, who were the superbowl champions, beat us by 4 points and at the end of the game with a gimme from the refs. thats how much of a laughingstock we are.

We smacked Buffalo twice, so I guess they are completely out of this world idiots then. no of course, they just landed mario and now they are on their way to the super bowl, like Houston was....

its all perception laid out by the media and those who buy what the media sells believe in this crap. Move out of south florida in my opinion. It does not matter if its Ireland, Parcells, Saban, Jimmy Johnson, ect ect ect. The south florida media sucks. The people down their suck. The fans suck.

move the team out of s florida Ross! They dont deserve a team!

Dear Mods,

Is it possible to just have a running Ireland Hater's Sticky Thread? This is really getting ridiculous.

Thanks!

Dear Mods,
Is it possible to just have a running Ireland Hater's Sticky Thread? This is really getting ridiculous.

Thanks!

It is getting a little ridiculous. It is pretty much the same thread over and over again. Mostly be the same group of people. Perhaps we should have one large knee jerk/piss and moan thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
We smacked Buffalo twice, so I guess they are completely out of this world idiots then. no of course, they just landed mario and now they are on their way to the super bowl, like Houston was....

its all perception

It is all perception. We are the most dysfunctional organization in the NFL? Are you kidding me? We're not even the most dysfunctional team in our division. The Jets are an imploding train wreck that just ponied up a huge financial apology to Mark Sanchez (what they were apologizing for, I have no idea) and the Bills handed Ryan Fitzpatrick a huge contract shortly before the clock struck midnight and his glass slippers fell off.

How much longer do you think Rex Ryan's honeymoon lasts? How about Chain Gailey's? Those guys are gonna be gone within 2 years and there won't be a peep about how poorly those franchises are run.

the giants, who were the superbowl champions, beat us by 4 points and at the end of the game with a gimme from the refs. thats how much of a laughingstock we are.

its all perception laid out by the media and those who buy what the media sells believe in this crap. Move out of south florida in my opinion. It does not matter if its Ireland, Parcells, Saban, Jimmy Johnson, ect ect ect. The south florida media sucks. The people down their suck. The fans suck.

move the team out of s florida Ross! They dont deserve a team!

Hi, Jeff.

Alex freaking Smith?! Lmao yea he will sell out the stadium.

This franchise is a joke, missed out on RG3 foolishly thinking that we were ever the favorites for Peyton Manning, like he would really wanna play for a team with a clown ass front office like ours, and now we're settling on mediocre guys like Flynn and Smith.

Good job Stephen Ross, way to compete with the Heat for star power!

I hope he's ready for more empty stadiums.

Back
Top Bottom