Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

I would love to get Hall! Although I have to say our Corners have stepped up as of recent. But Hall is a true talent, but do we want a TO type headache? One thing that we really have going for us right now is our team chemistry. Will be interesting either way to see who picks him up.

They traded a 2nd for nothing, that sucks....We should know...Feely, Culpepper, Green. hmmm...Glad those days are over.

I would not mind it, but he has to be a team player if he comes in.

I just saw that...personaly i hate the guys attitude but who knows i dont think anyone can play up to there potential and be excited being a part of that organization right now....we shall see but i dont think we go after him

Hall has 48 tkls and 3 int's through 8 games with the Raiders, their secondary is the strongest unit on the team. I think Hall could make us better and none of us know why Hall could possibly be released. Our situation is headed in the right direction and winning makes people happy. Also didn't we just clear a roster spot today?? Hmmmm!!!

As for Mora, wasn't his little Boy Dauntes first HC? I'll bet Hall had a few choice words for Jr. and Daddy wasn't happy about it. Besides, I think Sr. is an idiot, so I don't take anything he says to heart anyways.

A pretty good CB is on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Raiders are on the verge of releasing Pro Bowl cornerback DeAngelo Hall on Wednesday, according to multiple NFL sources. i think it could help in depth and can put more fear in other teams. Can people say playoff run.:up::woot:

Hall's getting cut to save them from having to guarentee his 16 mil in the contract.
If we pick him up then I believe we would be guarenteeing him it. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom