Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Say what you want about Sanchez vs. Henne. But today, 17-16 - Henne needs 10-15 yards to go get his team in a position for a win and he chokes.

This afternoon, behing 31-17 with a nose broken, 6 minutes left, Sanchez delivers again in the clutch and get this team back in the game.

THAT is what's missing in the comparaison for Henne... he has to have a couple of those games where he puts it on his shoulders...
Too bad the Jets lost too.

Say what you want about Sanchez vs. Henne. But today, 17-16 - Henne needs 10-15 yards to go get his team in a position for a win and he chokes.

This afternoon, behing 31-17 with a nose broken, 6 minutes left, Sanchez delivers again in the clutch and get this team back in the game.

THAT is what's missing in the comparaison for Henne... he has to have a couple of those games where he puts it on his shoulders...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

AND, for the coup degrais, Snatcho dropped his knee on the 2 yard line on 4th and Goal..... I WILL say it. Snatcho is a very mediocre QB with an INT problem.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

AND, for the coup degrais, Snatcho dropped his knee on the 2 yard line on 4th and Goal..... I WILL say it. Snatcho is a very mediocre QB with an INT problem.

4-2 in the playoffs says otherwise. To your 0 wins and appearances for your QB :rolleyes:

Ok... whatever you say skippy. You're right, Sanchez can't play in this league

Dont call me skippy ***wipe.

You're correct, he can't play in this league...at least not very good.

He's a VERY mediocre QB on a run-first team. Now that he doenst have Mangold in front of him, he will be exposed often. IF god-forbid, Greene ever go down, you wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell

He's a VERY mediocre QB on a run-first team. Now that he doenst have Mangold in front of him, he will be exposed often. IF god-forbid, Greene ever go down, you wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell

So Skippy, obviously you don't watch that much football. Jets run game has been abysmal the past 3 games and the game has relied on Sanchez.

If the game was won by completing passes, Chad Henne would win. But the game is won by scoring points, and last I checked Mark Sanchez didn't lead the NFL's second lowest scoring offense last year.

Can he call you slappy then? Henne is exposed when he gets in the redzone, he cant close the deal.

This again....

Sanchez- 886 yards 63% 7.98 YPA 6 TD 4 INTs 90 QB rating

Henne-841 yards 56% 7.79 4 TD 3 INTs 82 QB rating

And our run game and OL has been awful this year.

Sorry Dolphin fans but it's really no debate at all.
Sanchez gets it done when it counts.
Henne gets it done in the preseason.

We have the better QB.
At least you have the better cheerleaders.

4-2 in the playoffs says otherwise. To your 0 wins and appearances for your QB :rolleyes:

What's the point of boasting about how much better Sanchez is than Henne? :ponder:

Isn't that like debating which MLB team is better, the Pirates or the Orioles? Then again Sanchize is clearly not in the same league as Brady or Fitzpatrick. :D

Back
Top Bottom