Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

I don't think the argument is sanchez vs henne anymore really. I think sanchez is marginally better than henne. who gives a rip. NFL network analyst said it best tonight. something along the lines of, sanchez won't/can't win games by himself. this year the jets defense is less than dominant, and they are losing games. because they don't have a qb who can take over. they have an average qb, and without the help of a top defense, they are under .500....

lets face it, it doesn't really mean much to be better than henne. If you take off the home glasses, you can probably realize they are basically interchangeable. both wont take over a game, both can and will LOSE a game, and both need everything to go right for an entire game to win. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the records of the two teams would be any different if they swapped qbs.

No one can win games by themselves but mark and the pass O carried us to many late wins a year ago. he's struggled this year but we lost 2 close games and 3 games on an impossible 3 game road swing. Peopl are acting like we lost to Miami 3 straight weeks.

Mark looked pretty good last night.. Finding the open guy, escaping pressure.

He was not super accurate but he made plays when he needed to.

Mark looked pretty good last night.. Finding the open guy, escaping pressure.

He was not super accurate but he made plays when he needed to.

He looked bad early, he was wild most of that 1st half but on that last drive he began to get his confidence back. I could see as that drive progressed and he was a different guy after that drive. Hopefully this gets him out of his funk, the OL is playing better, we are starting to see some signs of life from the run game and now we need mark to play like he is capable of.

He looked bad early, he was wild most of that 1st half but on that last drive he began to get his confidence back. I could see as that drive progressed and he was a different guy after that drive. Hopefully this gets him out of his funk, the OL is playing better, we are starting to see some signs of life from the run game and now we need mark to play like he is capable of.

A month ago you typed this garbage about Sanchise. After this Broncos game it's obvious that this "funk" he is in isn't a "funk" anymore. THIS IS Sanchez. A terrible QB.

TerRible? Lol. Ok, go back to Sucking for Luck. I'm going to laugh my *** off when the Dolphins **** up another draft class. Maybe draft another offensive lineman.

He is terrible. Tonight, he was worse than Tim Tebow, and Tim Tebow was awful for 55 minutes.

He blows, and I love that you defend him like a puppy dog. I hope The Jets front office shares your sentiments.

He was terrible last night but he's still a good QB and I'm still happy we have him, he'll be ok. He and the team have been through this before.

Moore or Henne couldn't have done any worse last night with their hands up Mangold's backside.. and even more likely good enough to win the game.

Sanchez looked great last night.....Lol

I have a feeling that Chad Henne may end up in NY next year.

2uj3wwo-1.jpg

NY Jets players bash Mark Sanchez, say they want Peyton Manning and GM Mike Tannenbaum should trade young quarterback away

Link:Teammates rip franchise QB, say he's 'lazy' and 'content'

I've said all along that Moore, on the basis of a post concussive poor restricted sampling for the worst team in the league, has had the pressure of coming onto a winless, demoralized team as maybe the last chance to salvage a career where through HS and college and then over a short NFL run the season previously, he was a stud.

...compared to the pressure-free Sanchez who was enabled by Rex to continue to crap the bed knowing no matter how much he stunk (and now obviously how little time and commitment he put into his craft), he would not be pulled for an AARP-card carrying QB who hasn't started a game since Methusalah reached puberty.

Sorry, but when his own team doesn't respect him and wants him gone - it's pretty damn hard to spin Sanchez as anything but a disappointment no matter how masterfully you try!

I know this is an endless Henne vs Sanchez thread, not Moore who would obviously beat both of them out, but who here would bet against the latest version of Chad if he signed with the Jets and was allowed to compete for the starting position in a legitimate competition?

anonymous sources from a team that stunk, what ground breaking news! who could these guys have been? maybe the guys that didn't play well this year looking to pass the blame? I don't value gutless anonymous quotes.

anonymous sources from a team that stunk, what ground breaking news! who could these guys have been? maybe the guys that didn't play well this year looking to pass the blame? I don't value gutless anonymous quotes.

Well all you have to do is look at how the Dirty has played down the stretch of this season. He ****in sucked. Looks like some of his teammates are starting to realize that as well lol

Well all you have to do is look at how the Dirty has played down the stretch of this season. He ****in sucked. Looks like some of his teammates are starting to realize that as well lol

He did stink down the stretch as did many of his teammates, I'm not ready to throw any of them out. This team will regroup.

Back
Top Bottom