Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Henne may not be a good QB.... But he has never turned the ball over at the rate Sanchez did and never rammed into another mans ass with a football.

Advantage... Henne

Hes also never been on a team where said team could carry him.

Miami was just as talented as we were in those years. You act like we had some great team around the QB, remember that a year earlier w/ similar talent, a much weaker sched , no Brady to deal and a HOF QB under C we couldn't even make the playoffs let alone win 2 road playoff games.

As of last week they are now both backups. Only chance to play now is an unfortunate injury to someone above them on the depth chart.

Since this is last we may see of them let us compare the numbers.

Starting Record-advantage Sanchez
Mark has Chad beat 33-29 to 18-35, Mark is also 4-2 in playoffs to none for Chad.

Passing-advantage Henne
Chad 59%, 12931 yards, 58 TD's, 63 Ints, 6.6 YPA, QBR 75.5
Mark 55%, 12092 yards, 68 TD's, 69 Ints, 6.5 YPA, QBR 71.7

Rushing-advantage Sanchez
Mark has 342 yards and 12 TD's to Henne's 362 yards and 3 TD's

Very similar stats at this points of their careers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the game and what do you know he throws 2 ints

Last edited by a moderator:
As of last week they are now both backups. Only chance to play now is an unfortunate injury to someone above them on the depth chart.

Since this is last we may see of them let us compare the numbers.

Starting Record-advantage Sanchez
Mark has Chad beat 33-29 to 18-35, Mark is also 4-2 in playoffs to none for Chad.

Passing-advantage Henne
Chad 59%, 12931 yards, 58 TD's, 63 Ints, 6.6 YPA, QBR 75.5
Mark 55%, 12092 yards, 68 TD's, 69 Ints, 6.5 YPA, QBR 71.7

Rushing-advantage Sanchez
Mark has 342 yards and 12 TD's to Henne's 362 yards and 3 TD's

Very similar stats at this points of their careers.

Mark was and is much better than Henne, stats tell part of the story.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Back in the game and what do you know he throws 2 ints

nice edit. One of the INTs was a perfect pass that bounced out of the hands of his receiver. he played a great game.

He played pretty well considering he hasn't had any real game action in well over a year and probably no work with the 1s last week. Not exactly sure why this is getting dusted off and brought out. Let it rest already.

Anytime sanchez has a game when he only thoughs 2 picks is definatly a great game for him.

why must you always follow me? and post the same asinine stuff each time? you should watch football sometime.

why must you always follow me? and post the same asinine stuff each time? you should watch football sometime.

Okay...I'm a life long dolphin fan on a dolphin fan web site...how about you, you sure your not following me?

Back
Top Bottom