Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Only took a month for Foles to go down after I posted that they needed an injury. Mark s the man now....

I'm a regular here, he is not and he follows me onto my Jet board as well.

I have been here since 2004...I'm not a regular here? What make one a regular?

I'm also an active member on several other sites, boating , fishing and football. What makes the jet board that your on your board?

I have been here since 2004...I'm not a regular here? What make one a regular?

I'm also an active member on several other sites, boating , fishing and football. What makes the jet board that your on your board?

you have a little over 1,000 posts in over 10 years here and I would say the majority are about me or towards me.

Yep your posts are 30:1 :lol:

You love you some you:3w:

I wonder why you respond to my posts?

Your a very insecure person.

Oh...forgot you teach spellin..."you're". :lol:

How's mark doing backing up dak prescotts back up?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Heard henne is still a backup to a starter... I know who won that career achievement award

Good to see some old-school folks in this thread from back in the day. Awful topic though. Both QBs stunk, stink, and will always be ****.

How's mark doing backing up dak prescotts back up?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Heard henne is still a backup to a starter... I know who won that career achievement award

he has been crucial to the development of Dak and still has more PO wins as a starter than 80% of QBs(at least)

Sounds like Sanchez will be "crucial" to the development of Trubisky now. Mitch, whatever this guy says or does just do the exact opposite and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom