MERGED X2: Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall

I'm seeing "Harvin, Decker, Marshall will be tough to contain."....No what will be tough to contain is Geno's urge to throw pick 6's even with those targets.

Was a possible landing spot for Amari Cooper or Kevin White...good news for us.

Potentially takes them off the cooper white watch

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Its official as I just posted, per nfl network.

Miami better grab Waynes if he falls because I don't care who is throwing him the ball, there isn't a corner on our team that can handle Brandon, grimes included.

In 3 days, our division foes have brought in 2 major talents to the division. Hopefully we can bring in our contribution with Suh.

Its official as I just posted, per nfl network.

Miami better grab Waynes if he falls because I don't care who is throwing him the ball, there isn't a corner on our team that can handle Brandon, grimes included.

In 3 days, our division foes have brought in 2 major talents to the division. Hopefully we can bring in our contribution with Suh.

Grimes handled him fine last year...

Dumb move....like Marshall's talent....but you better have a good quarterback or he will whine like a little girl if you don't....destroy your lockerroom.

The Jets don't have an established top quarterback.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Huge for us. Keep those wr s sliding

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Unless the Bears now go WR....then it did nothing.

Dumb move....like Marshall's talent....but you better have a good quarterback or he will whine like a little girl if you don't....destroy your lockerroom.

The Jets don't have an established top quarterback.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Unless the Bears now go WR....then it did nothing.

he's never had a good QB so he should be used to it.

Talent wise it's a great trade but there is much more to talent acquisition than just talent and I have my concerns about Marshall off the field and in the LR but I do like giving it a shot. we basically swapped one head case(Harvin) for another and got better and more cap room.

I'd actually want cutler on the jets. He has given up. Doesn't seem to really care anymore. Marshall is a good pickup though imo

I'd actually want cutler on the jets. He has given up. Doesn't seem to really care anymore. Marshall is a good pickup though imo

I am sure you would, any opposing fan would want us to get Cutler. I would hope we aren't that stupid but we don't have the best track record as far as not being stupid.

Not worried about Marshall only because he will be too busy yelling at Geno to catch any passes. Just happy he did not go to New aengland

Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall

Good trade for the jets, nice wr combo there now.

So Percy is likely gone..any chance the jets bring back Sanchez at this point? Or all in on geno?

Good trade for the jets, nice wr combo there now.

So Percy is likely gone..any chance the jets bring back Sanchez at this point? Or all in on geno?

I wish but no Mark will not be back. I do think we will make a move at QB whether Hoyer, Mariota or a trade w/ Philly involving Foles so they can take Mariota.

and who is gonna throw him the ball?????? let's see how happy he is this year

Rumor has it they are going to trade for Foles.. Although he had a bad year he is still a significant upgrade over Gina. That offense could be deadly if they get it right.

Back
Top Bottom