Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

I'm going with Joey and a 3rd if it happens.

I like this idea. Will that be the price i doubt it but that would be cool. Q is injured but is a beast when hes on the field. We will see. Probly a 2nd and 3rd.
If its our first no deal.

a 3rd and a 4th is equal to a 2nd,but the majority of the draft will be deep in the 3rd and 4th rounds,and Im sorry,if it takes more than a 3rd,I wouldnt make the deal.....just sign a Antonio Bryant and hope for the best....

My only guess is it'll cost 2 or more picks now, because I don't see who we could possibly trade to Arizona with a pick now. Like I said previously, I have my doubts that this will happen at all now.

Tyler Thigpen and a 3rd.

Warner is out, Leinart needs to be pushed, sign Penny as our backup.

Well within reason and fair.

Tyler Thigpen and a 3rd.

Warner is out, Leinart needs to be pushed, sign Penny as our backup.

Well within reason and fair.
I wouldn't call it 'fair'

Thigpen played a good half quarter of football. That's it. He's a career backup. Why would the Cardinals trade for Thigpen and a 3rd but not Joey and a 3rd? Joey is at least proven and will make a few plays and can start. It's time to accept the fact that Anquan Bolding is not coming to Miami.

I wouldn't call it 'fair'

Thigpen played a good half quarter of football. That's it. He's a career backup. Why would the Cardinals trade for Thigpen and a 3rd but not Joey and a 3rd? Joey is at least proven and will make a few plays and can start. It's time to accept the fact that Anquan Bolding is not coming to Miami.

Because Joey has the potential to play about 1 to 2 year tops and Thigpen at least has a shot to contribute for several.

Plus what the hell has Leinart shown over Tyler?

Plus there is about 5 million other reasons $$$$$$$$

It’s a fair trade if they don’t like it piss on Arizona, we can find talent elsewhere I for one would not break the bank for Boldin but I would at least offer what I suggest.

I wasnt a huge A BRYANT fan either. Until I did some research. The guy has had NO ONE throwing to him for years. He has bounced around a lot. The guy needs a home and a QB. He will cost nothing as far as compensation is concerned. It is not a huge Anquan Boldin time splash, but it would certainly help our O. I would be all for giving a 3 for Anquan, but if we sign Bryant and keep the 3rd rd pick, we could pull out a starting LB, S, or OL

Keep in mind that you have BEdwards who either gets a new deal, franchised or is a FA. Doubt that will happen but the Jets suck out with an uncapped year because they would be in salary cap hell again. BMarshall is going to get traded. I think AZ is prob looking to get something early before Marshall is moved and some of these vets get released to save on caps.

I wouldn't be shocked if we trade a 4th and someone like WAllen or Crowder. Even NJones while he is still under our control. we would then pick up a 5th since we don't have one if i remember right. We can always trade down and pick up a 4th in the draft.

The problem with Boldin is that he can't stretch the field so that would be a sign that we are keeping Ginn. Not a great thought. Pretty crazy thought though on 3rd and short to send out Cam, Bess, Hartline, and Boldin. 4 good possession receivers!
That is why we need to keep Ginn,Ginn has never played with a true 1 in the nfl,maybe Boldin will help make Ginn into a player

Did without a #1 wr cause him dropped the ball wide open????

Ted Ginn had a beyond bad year last year.
Hands down, no questions.
The year before he showed a lot of growth and promise.
I keep a open mind on the guy going into next year I rather not have him starting but if he wins the job so be it.

Ted Ginn had a beyond bad year last year.
Hands down, no questions.
The year before he showed a lot of growth and promise.
I keep a open mind on the guy going into next year I rather not have him starting but if he wins the job so be it.

I honestly don´t see the point on keeping a player that was drafted on the 1st round, played 3 seasons and has been benched because a 4th rounder (Hartline), and two undrafted free agents (Camarillo and Bess) have done better......with the same WR opposite to them and the same QB´s throwing them!!!!! Ted Ginn has NO EXCUSES, unless we need a Manning type of QB who can exploit his blazing speed, which we don´t have and 25 (or more) other teams neither, so again I just don´t see the point.

Back
Top Bottom